Chapter twenty nine.

Natasha's POV.

Its been two weeks since Natalie lied on the hospital bed, two weeks that she's unaware of what is happening around her. Two weeks since Massimo looks like a hobo on something. Two weeks since I started working again with Lorenzo, surprisingly I was able to take back my position as PA.

But a lot of things happens in two weeks, in between all of this I haven't heard from my mom or Tantin.

I stir my roasted cauliflower salad with lemon tahini dressing, my mind all over the place.

"Girl, I feel sorry for that salad I wonder what it ever did to you." Ashlyn said sitting down next to me.

"To speak like that while knowing what's going on in her life, seems a bit cruel." Ethan stated taking the seat opposite to me.

I look at them with tired eyes. Soon my phone rings. Looking down I see Massimo's name on the screen.

"Hello?" I speak.

"SHE'S AWAKE!!" Massimo shouts in the receiver before ending the call.

I jump out of my seat. This is the greatest news I've had since.

"She's awake. Natalie is awake!!" I announce to nearly the whole cafeteria "I have to go to tell Lorenzo."

"I heard."

I turn to find him standing at the door just as happy.

"Come on we have to go to the hospital." I say grabbing his hand and dragging him out of there."

We get to the hospital soon and let mw add quiet quickly.

"Come on. Hurry up!" I say walking kind of running towards the entrance.

I don't even wait for the receptionist to ask, I just run past her to Natalie's ward. I stop at the entrance when I see her share a moment with Massimo, just to push him away when I walk in.

"Oh thanks heavens you are here. I missed you." Natalie says opening her hands and inviting me for a hug.

Its last long until Lorenzo starts complaining, which results in him getting hit on the head before he was pulled into a hug.

"I can't believe what happened yesterday. I mean why did that guy do that? Did you get him?" Natalie asked.

"Um... well you've been out for two weeks straight and the other driver was wrecked soon after you crashed." I explained.

Then Natalie's eyes went as big as a saucer.

"TWO WEEKS!! I missed my wedding." She said then turned to Massimo. "Babe I'm so sorry, I mean those were the only opening this whole month, we will have to do it sometimes next month and all the guest..."

Massimo silent her with a kiss.

"I'll wait for you even if it's a lifetime." He said looking into her eyes.

"So cheesy, I missed this. But let's get married soon ok?" She asked.

"How about when you are dismissed?" Lorenzo finally spoke up.

"Oh, I thought you were dead there." Natalie smiled. "But I mean why not? Where's the doctor?"

Soon the doctor checked on Natalie, the past two weeks had allowed her wounds to recover and her tissues to repair, since no damaged had been made to her skull the doctor confirmed that she could be dismissed by Thursday.

Massimo stayed with her still Thursday, while Lorenzo and I helped to re-organise the wedding and reschedule the dates. Happily, most of the guest had heard what had happened and hadn't gone away so every single guest had accepted and confirmed.