Chapter thirty two (Ending.)

Long Chapter and Final one!!!

Natasha's POV.

I sat down numb looking at everyone. This was not how my story was supposed to end. I always thought Tantin will be with me till the end of her days, not that she is taken away from me.  But why did I not even suspect anything? I mean maybe that's why he gave me the job even after all the disrespect. I mean what does a password have in comparison to someone life?

"You can contemplate later. We have had our moment of silence now back to business." Nathan spoke up.

I looked my so-called dad, I saw disappointment flash in his eyes and anger. Then he mouthed: "I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe."

My heart broke as the familiarity flashed through my head. Memories spent with him, us smiling, ice cream on his nose, dancing on his feet. Why had such memories been forgotten? What had happened to me?

"Before I give you the password, I want to know why I couldn't remember him." I was not sure what the password was but I wanted information.

"Well we made sure your mom erased it." Ashlyn said. I turned to my mom. "It was simple she made you forget or he suffered."

I wanted to hit someone, I hadn't had a normal childhood, my nights where replays of terrible memories I tried to forget, and they are here telling me that it was all a setup, all planned!!!

"Now no more distractions. What is the password?" Nathan said with a pen and paper.

"Um...I don't know." I said.

"Do not play games with me, you are telling me all this and you don't know." Ashlyn asked.

"Ok let's make this easier." Nathan said dragging my dad to his feet which caused me to let out a cry. "Now help her remember the password, daddy."

I locked eyes with my dad and he nodded his head and indicate that I breathe. "The way this is set is that it's a voice recognition with a set of questions." He said in a hoarse voice. "So just step up to the screen."

He mouthed "Don't worry everything will be ok. I believe in you."

I tried getting up with the chains and nearly kicked Lorenzo when he helped me up. I stepped towards the screen with shaky steps. This was a matter of life of death, who knew if we would make it out of here a live.

I looked at the screen:

"Please enter your name"

I wrote, Natasha.

"Full name please"

Natasha Karmen Primrose.

Question 1: I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?

I don't know why these question were so familiar but I answered it anyways: A map.

Question 2: What word in the English language does the following: the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great, while the entire world signifies a great woman. What is the word?

The machines went on for a good ten minutes before it signified the last question:

What is invisible and makes people suffer from symptoms like sweating and nausea, yet people can't survive without it? What three words are said too much, yet not enough?

I read it over and over until my brain went numb. Then before I gave up a answer came to my head,

"Love, I love you." I whispered under my breathe and my eyes looked up to be captured by Lorenzo's, we held it for few minutes before I look down to see the seal unlocked, and a blue print be presented.