Chapter nineteen

"Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hope shine to the stars." - Henry Ford

Natasha's POV.

After that night I felt more ready for anything today. Opening the door of the house I find my Tantin sitting there with a few papers. 

"Hi Tantin." I say removing my shoes.

"Hey." She says quickly folding the papers.

"What do you have there?" I asked walking closer to the table.

"Nothing." She says. Then pulls out an envelope under the stack. "This came in the mail today."

I take the white envelope and carefully cut the seal. There are two plane tickets and a note.

"To my beloved Natasha and her chosen flight partner. Hope you have a lovely and comfortable flight over. Can't wait to see you.
Xoxo- Maria."

I pull out the two tickets which are first class, I am dumbfounded I have never flew first class. Well I mean of course I was in Lorenzo's  private jet but still.

"Two plane tickets. And first class with that." I said showing them to Tantin.

While she looks at it I sneak a glance at the stack of papers on the table. All I see are Invoices in red but I don't think too much about it seeing that if it was a big matter I Tantin would have told me.

"This is amazing. Your mum always loved doing things in style." She said. "So who's your flight partner?"

"You of course." I said kissing the top of her head then heading to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and see that we are running low on supplies.

"Tantin when was the last shopping errand you made?" I asked.

"About a month ago." She said. "I always buy for a month but since winter is around the corner we seem to eat more."

I nod making a mental note to visit the shops at the end of the month.

"What day are we  to leave for England?" I asked.

Tantin picks up the tickets

"Friday." she reads.

That is in two days!  So I can tell Natalie that I'm free for wedding planning.

I text her, then go upstairs to take a shower.

On coming out I see her reply saying to meet at the station.

I go to my closet looking for something casual but not too casual.

"Tantin I'm going to see Natalie for some wedding planning

"Tantin I'm going to see Natalie for some wedding planning. Will you be ok?" I asked.

"Of course!!!  I'm glad to see you are going out of the house. Behave yourself." She says.