Chapter seventeen.

-Sometimes you face difficulties not because you are doing something wrong but because you are doing something right.-

Hey guys

I'm sorry, it's been five to six days since I wrote a chapter. I've been very busy these past few days, exam stress has also made me sick. I know this one isn't the best (cause I'm feeling kind of poop 💩 right now) but the next one will be better.
*
*
*
*
I'll update every Wednesday because of my busy program. 💛
*
*
*
*
Thank you all for the support.
Xoxo- 🌹🤗
----------------------------------------------

Natasha's POV.

My eyes were puffy when I woke up and a mild headache from all the crying. I hold my forehead while I walk to the bathroom.

Thanks a lot Lorenzo.

I can't even realize my own self in the mirror. I'm a disaster. My hair is all over the place and my face is pale.

I need to change.

I take a shower and dress my best. If I look my best then I feel my best. Right??

Going downstairs I whip up some cereals and yogurt for my aunt and some vegan gyros with some nut-free tzatziki for myself

"Morning sweetie

"Morning sweetie. I thought you would be in bed." Tantin said.

"Why? I mean what will I gain by staying in bed?" I ask trying to eat my breakfast.

"That's the spirit! So what are you going to do while you wait?" She asked eating her cereal.

"I will fix things up in my life. Starting with my mother. Do you by any chance know how I can get a hold of her?" I asked.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"Yep," I said looking at her with convincing smile.

"Ok let me fetch my phone." She said withdrawing to her bedroom. She came back a few time later and handed me the paper with a number on it.