Chapter Eighteen.

-When life gives you a mountain put on your boots and hike.-

Hey guys! Big thank you to all the readers and votes. I know you have been waiting for updates so I'll update on Wednesday and do a surprise update.
*
*
*
*
Also, I want to do a thing for new writers, like a support system for all new readers to boost them. Let me know what you think.
*
*
*
*
Enjoy.

Natasha's POV.

I told my aunt everything as soon as I got home. Luckily she wasn't working today, took a few days off to help me back on my feet.

"I'm so happy." She said grinning from ear to ear. "You don't know how long I've dreamt about this day."

"Tantin you are talking like you are my grandmother," I said burying my head in my hands.

"And soon you will be calling her mum..." she said

My head shot up.

"Any woman can be your birth mother but it takes a special woman to be your mum," I said.

"I know. I'm sorry I'm just sooo excited." She said.

I let her speak on and on slowly my min fades back to Lorenzo.

How his face looked paler and his hair looked untamed. Even his eyes from afar didn't have that glow they used to have. Maybe he felt as heartbroken as I did.

But he brought it upon himself.

Gosh, I thought it would have been easier to forget about him but it's so much harder.

"Honey, you won't even listening were you?" Tantin voice tunes back in.

"Sorry," I said tucking a strand of hair behind my back.

Gosh, why don't I have any friends which I can talk to? I mean yes I love my aunt but I should have made girly friends who I can go shopping with, eat sweets till we puke and just forget about all of this.

"Ok that's it. It's time for you to get out of the house." Tantin said annoyed.

"But I have no one to go with." I wined.

"Natalie said she was in town and will be meeting you in ten minutes." She said looking at her phone.

"How come she didn't text me?" I winded. 

"Maybe because you killed your phone." She murmured. 

While getting changed I had two things in mind, make new friends near my place and thanks to Natalie for being a lifesaver.

I throw on an outfit with my boots. 

I grab my phone and ran downstairs.

"Where should I meet her?" I asked.