Rwby Vol.1 Part 1

--The next day,Your POV--

You woke up and stared the ceiling for a few minutes.

You:Hm? That's not--.. (You look around,the room is unfamiliar to you) Wait.

You get up and rub your eyes. You look down and see your aura swirling around your arm,which is normal every morning. You walk up to the window,it's too bright. You cover your eyes as you open the window and let the air come in. A variety of scents and sounds entered your nose and ears.

You:I'm still in Remnant? (Something vibrated in your pocket) What the...? (You reached inside your pocket,and you pull out...?) It's the scroll Ozpin...gave me. I really am in another world...

You check the scroll and its about 7:30 AM,so you go to the kitchen in the apartment your in and asked if its ok to cook for breakfast,they said its ok as long as you dont break or steal anything,and that they will be watching you. You were confused about this,but you dont know this world very well,so it make you think that this world doesn't like people with animal traits.

So you prepared the ingredients for your breakfast including Jack's,you grab the butter,some bread,eggs,and a few plates and bowls.You heat up the pan and started cooking.Timed pass and you made two expertly made egg sandwitches,you put them on a tray and go back to your dorm.

You:Leis you up? | Jack:Yea,we really are in a different world... | You:*deep breathe* Yea...

Time passed and you were thinking if you can contact Ozpin for a mission so you can pay the rent,you searched your scroll and saw his contact,you proceeded to call him,and he answers.

Ozpin:Yes,Mr Draconazha,what do you need? | You:Uh,do you know anything that job that involves killing something to get paid? | Ozpin:Yes there is,but you need to wait for your weapon,unlock your aura and your semblance. | You:Unlock my aura and my semblance? Im pretty sure we got the aura,but "semblances?"

Ozpin:Semblance is what we call our powers,and although you can see our aura,that doesn't mean you can project it as a shield around your body.Now before I spoil anything else,you have to wait until you arrive at beacon so you know more about our world.

Y/N:Alright then,see you later Oz. | Ozpin:*chuckles* Alright then,take care.

--Timeskip 2 days,your weapon is ready,Jack's POV--

We did our usual routine until i receive a call from Vulcan

Me:Morning Vulcan. | Vulcan:Good morning lad! So how was your stay in Remnant so far? | Me:Mind boggling,but I'm sure we can make it through. | Vulcan:That's good to hear,lad. What are you having for breakfast? | Me:Our norm,egg sandwich with a side of sweet toast. | Vulcan:What's that? | Me:It's just bread with butter and sugar on one of its sides. | Vulcan:Huh,might try that later.

Me:Alright no offense,but can we get to the point? (saying kindly) | Vulcan:Oh yea,well Y/N's weapon is ready,and let me say,its a beauty | Y/N:*In the background* WHAT!? | Me:Your weapon's ready! | Y/N:WHOOOO,C'MON LETS HURRY AND CHANGE SO I CAN DICE THE MONSTERS HERE TO PIECES OF MEAT! | Me:Alright! Just calm down. Well,heard it here,we'll be coming shortly.

Vulcan:Alright! See you later,your weapon is gonna be done in about....two days | Me:Wait,really? Wow you work really fast. | Vulcan:Yea,because you didn't say what design you want so I'm making it look like this.