Rwby Vol.2 Part 4

Your POV

Dream...?

You are in front of William,you can see a purple necklace around his neck,and see that both of you are heavily wounded and panting hard,with both your dragon power active,but William has wings. You look around and see Beacon being destroyed by the Grimm and see a dragon circling the Tower. 

William:This is where you die,Y/n. | You:If that do so happens,I wanna say,I love you brother,with all of my heart. | William:*distorted* I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER! / Y/N,NO!

Both of you dashed past each other and attacked,you stand there for a few seconds and you collapsed with a large slash across your body,William walked up to you and said...

William: *A woman's voice is accompanied* Finally,you are mine,Y/n.

End

You shot up from the nightmare you had,you're sweating profusely and looking around sporadically,while hyperventilating.

Ruby: *groggy* Y/n...? Are you ok,Wolfy?

You start to calm down when you hear Ruby's voice,you then hugged Ruby tight,scared that she might let go,and she hugged back.

You:I-I'm fine...just a nightmare. | Ruby:Could you tell me about it? So I can help you if it happens again?

You told Ruby what happened in the nightmare.

Ruby:A necklace with a purple amethyst. | You:What about it? | Ruby:Talk to Ozpin about it,for now,take it easy. | You:Of course,Petals.

I heard Ruby's scroll ding and she fetch her scroll and see who messaged her.

Ruby:Ok,Y/n,Can you change in the bathroom? Ozpin want to talk with us in 10 minutes. | You:Sure.

You were about to reach the closet,until you see Yang and Jack sleeping together,you formed a smile and get your usual clothes to wear,and changed into them.

You:*knocks the bathroom door* You done changing,Ruby? | Ruby:Yea,lets go.

Both of you exited your dorm and go to the elevator that brings you to Ozpin's office. Ruby pressed the button,but it seemed to malfunction,so she pressed every single button on the elevator and it finally start to work. You reached the top and heard Ozpin.

Ozpin:Come in.

You see Ironwood and Glynda standing in front of Ozpin's desk,while he's standing behind it,you can immediately feel the tension in the air.

Ruby:Ah! Sorry it took so long,someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here,it wasn't me.

You gave a 'really?' look while you both walked forward.

Ozpin:Thank you for coming,you two. How are you feeling? | Ruby:Okay,I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3. (chuckles)

They all stared at Ruby,the tension is really high...

 You:Uh,feeling better than yesterday.

Ironwood:Ruby,Y/n,I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you two did last night is exactly what being a huntress and huntsmen is all about. You both recognized a threat,you took action,and you did the very best you could.

Ruby/You:Thank you sir/General.

Ozpin:Now,the general here has already informed us of the events that transpired last night,but now that you've rested,we were wondering if you had anything to add. | Glynda:Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?