Rwby Vol.6 Part 4

--Your Pov--

As Maria continue to fly away from the mech,I watch and get ready for an opening.

Weiss:*radio to Ruby* You're joking,right? You want to fight this thing? | Ruby:*radio to Weiss* We've fought giant monsters before,this is just a tiny old lady. | You:*radio to Ruby* In a giant robot!!

Cordovin:You little spider-roaches thought you could creep your way to Atlas? Well,let's see how your resolve holds out against the might of the Atlesian Military.

Cordovin again readies her mech's Dust Barrel and shot a single rocket. I gasp in surprise and grab Maim,but a bullet stopped in it tracts as I sigh in relief.

You:*radio to Ruby* Nice shot,Petals! | Cordovin:*groans* So be it!!

Cordovin maneuvers the mech and is now facing Ruby and the others while it's readying another shot.

Weiss:Dive!

Maria then dived and was quick to arrive at Ruby's location. The moment we were there Weiss use her earth Dust and made a wall to block Cordovin's ice shot.

Oscar:That was close!

Ruby:We need to figure out how to stop Cordovin and protect the airship until we do.

Jaune:Then let's give her more targets to focus on...

Everyone then looks at me...

You:*Sigh* I was wishing that we're able to keep hiding our powers,but so be it.

Jaune:I know,but look,it's not designed for small enemies. It's probably meant for giant Grimm that comes from deeper waters. We can turn our size into an advantage. We just have to be smart.

Ruby:*radio to Maria* Maria,can you keep the ship out of harm's way? | Maria:They can take my driver's license,but I won't let them take this ship. | Ren:...Very reassuring... | Oscar:I'll be more useful if I go with her. From up high,I can try to spot a weakness. | Qrow:Well,he's not the only one who can grab a bird's eye view.

I grew my wings and nodded to Qrow and Oscar.

You:Ruby,you said you need me on the ground? | Ruby:...Not exactly,but if you're going to find a weakness,then I need Weiss. | You:Got it.

We then spread out,I lower my camouflage rune and come face to face with Cordovin. I slight dink can be heard as Ruby fired a shot to Cordovin.

Cordovin:What! A Draconazha?! | You:Hi there! Bet you're looking for me,aren't ya! | Cordovin:Where were you hiding! | You:Right in front of you the whole time!

I turn on my camouflage rune for a split second,with Cordovin realizing that I was right there. She grunts as she readies another shot as I grinned ear to ear. She shot her missiles as I simply grin ear to ear. I simply drew Gemini (Both swords) and shot them down.

You:That all you got??

Cordovin roared as she send a wave of missiles toward me now. I flew back and shrunk my wings. I continue to grin as I jump and run from missile to missile,she didn't even try to make these heat-seeking missiles. I look down and see Ruby with Weiss jumping on ice platforms as Weiss continues to create them.

Nora then fired a few shots to the mech to get Cordovin's attention.

Cordovin:What?!

Nora,Jaune,and Ren then find a few rocks for cover as NOra continue to fire more grenades. Unfortunately,Cordovin blocked them to what seems to be a energy shield.