Rwby Vol.3 Part 3

--Your POV--

The Grimm dragon flew past us,with hundreds of Griffon Grimm following it. A few Griffons saw us and decided to attack us,I shot a few flying toward us,a few of them are able to land,but Ruby was able to take them.

We heard a click,we looked back to see the neopolitan.

--Scene change--

Blake was horrified to see Adam at the cafeteria.

Adam:Running away again? (Blake steps back) Is that what you've become my love? A coward? | Blake:Why are you doing this? | Adam:You and I were going to change the world,remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution! (he stomps his foot to the person under him) Consider this the spark. 

He was about to kill the person,but Blake interrupted him

Blake:I'm not running! | Adam:You,will.

He kick Blake away,and a Grimm was going to end her,but Adam shot it with his shotgun-scabbard.

Adam:But not,before you've suffered for your betrayal,my love.

--Scene change--

Everyone was protecting Beacon from the griffons,rogue Atlas androids and Paladins the best they can,but they were losing to Paladin,even Coco's minigun doesn't have an effect on it.

Neptune:This is bad. | Coco:Welp,this is a better time than any. Velvet! | Velvet:Really? | Coco:Just make them count.

Velvet nods,and confidently walks forward.

Weiss:What are you doing? She's going to get hurt! | Coco:Just watch.

Velvet stretch her hand out,and a hologram of Ruby's scythe came out from her camera. The Paladin shoots at her,but she jumped above it and attacked it from above. She change Crescent Rose into Myternaster and counter attacked the Paladin's punch. She jumped back and dash attack it,she switched to Ember Celica,and managed to dent the head of the Paladin. The Paladin goes for another punch,and Velvet latch into it's arm with Gambol Shroud and swung around with,while constraining it with the string of Gambol Shroud. She landed and switched to Sudaruska,and cut the Paladin in half. Another Paladin comes from behind,but Velvet quickly cut off one of its arms,and threw it to the face of it. She changed into Coco's minigun,and shot a couple hundred bullets into the Paladin while it advances towards her. She changed into Sun's weapon,and counter the Paladin's attack,and quickly jumped above it and slammed Magnhild into it. She changed into Penny's backpack,and cut the legs of the Paladin off of it. She charges  a laser and decimated the Paladin. Another Paladin caught her off guard and attacked her.

Coco:Velvet!

Coco and the others began shooting the Paladin,Weiss has enough of it,and began flanking the Paladin,unbeknownst to her,her summoning glyph was activating behind her. She stood in front of Velvet and put her weapon in front of her to block,she close her eyes,waiting for the attack,but she heard a thud,she opens her eyes and see a giant,white blade blocking the Paladin's attack,then vertically cuts the Paladin in half. Velvet and Weiss rest a bit,until the ground start to shake. Another Paladin charges at us,but it was a higher version of the ones they fought.

Sun:You have got to be kidding me.

--Back to Your POV--

Me and Ruby are attacking Neo,but she's somehow dealing us efficiently. Ruby was doing some attacks I've never seen before,but I was doing some of my own attacks as well. Ruby shoot at Neo but she shattered like glass,and Roman came out of no where and shoot at her. I AT Sudaruska and blocked his shot,but got blasted back. I grabbed Ruby and penetrated Sudaruska into the ship to stop sliding back.