Rwby Vol.6 Part 1

IM BACK! AND IM BETTER THAN EVER! (self-slap) ahem,anyways,im back to writing more chapters,but there will be delays as to how I want to end a chapter,or if I want to give any cliffhangers. ANYWAY,ENOUGH OF MY BLABBERING,LET THE CHAPTER COMMENCE!

--Your POV--

A manticore descended to get closer to the train,but Yang shoot a hole in the manticore's wing,causing it to fall unto the train and into Ruby's scythe.

Ruby:Ya! (she poses with her scythe behind her back) Got him,now who's next?

I saw another manticore going to attack the distracted Ruby,so I grew my wings and plunged both of my swords into its neck,then decapitating it,and landed next to Ruby with a pose.

Ruby:Woah! | Y/n:You can thank me later.

I spin Gemini around my hands and shot two more manticores. Blake look at my eyes and I knew the signal,so I threw her into the air and Weiss made a glyph to make her stop in mid-air.

Blake:Incoming!

She threw her whip around the manticore's throat and pulled back,forcing it to expose its belly,to which Yang took the opportunity to punch through the Grimm.

Yang:*to Blake* Good to see you're not rusty.

I check Ruby's location and see she's having trouble with this particular manticore,and I dashed towards its back and planted both of my scythe-blades into its spine,to which I split apart while jumping high into the sky.

Ruby:Than-WATCH OUT!

I looked behind me and see a manticore preparing to bite me,I grew my wings and embedded my swords to its jaws,preventing it to bite me. I then shoot a round into its gullet and gently landed back to Ruby's side.

Ruby:You can thank me later. | Y/nWhat if I say thank you now? | Nora:Why is it always something!? | Y/n:Keep them toward the back!

Jack teleported next to me with his Aries in hand.

Jack:Everyone's at the front. | Y/n:Good. (we both nod then grinned) | Jack/Y/n:Let's dance!

Me and Jack started to shoot the incoming manticores,with me using my long-range shot gun shells,and Jack using his ever-so-accurate sniper-like shots.

Oscar:TUNNEL!!!

We all look back and indeed see a tunnel coming.

Ruby/Y/n:GO!

Everybody quickly went back inside.

--1 Hour Ago--

Qrow:It's been two weeks since the attack on Haven,the official report states that the plot to destroy Mistral's CCT tower was thwarted by Ghira Belladonna and the Faunus militia group from Menagerie. Two huntsmen and some students coincidentally visiting the headmaster were also able to lend some assistance. Unfortunately,Leonardo Lionheart lost his life while trying to defends his school,and those responsible for organizing the attack managed to escape. As I'm sure you can guess,there's a lot more to this report than I'm willing to say in this letter,but for now,what I'm trying to say is that we're on our way to Atlas,James. There's a good chance we'll get there before this letter does,but in case we don't I need you to know that we're bringing a lot more than bad news with us.                                                                                                                                                                                      See you soon,                                                                                                                          Qrow