Rwby Vol.4 Part 2

--Few days later,your POV--

I woke up,checked everything in my breakfast,cooked breakfast,then began walking. After a few minutes,I came across a broken down village,I checked the area,and see a few dried bloodstains,I looked to my left and see a small clearing,I walked up to it and see a dead Huntsmen on the ground. I sighed,and see a shovel up against a building,I picked it up and began digging,once it was big enough,I put the shovel down and put the Huntsman in it.

You:May you rest in peace...

I grow my wings and use them to scoop the dirt I dug,and put it back to the hole. I continue walking down the path,and...

You:Wait...

I knelt down and focus on the presence,well,leftover presence. After a few seconds,it was Ruby's presence.

You:I must be close,no need to rush,they must be near the next town,and hopefully,I can meet them there.

--Meanwhile,Ruby's POV--

Ruby:Come one guys! If we pick up the pace,we can hit the next town before sunset. | Jaune:Assuming it's still there | Ruby:Of course it's still there! This one's suppose to be big. Hee...gan...ba-bay...na | Ren:Higanbana,it's a well-protected village with a popular inn. | Nora:Which means...No camping in the rain! | Ruby:See,everything's gonna be fine! | Jaune:You know,we've had a lot of ups and downs,but things could be a lot worse,really thought we'd see more Grimm. | Ren:As do I. | Nora:I guess our luck is finally turning around,to Higanbana! | Jaune/Ren:To Higanbana! | Ruby:To Higanban,banna!

Unbeknownst to them,Qrow was killing all the Grimm that was gonna attack them. A beowolf see the gang,and it was about to jumped down until Qrow thrusts his greatsword into the beowolf's heart. Qrow looked to his left and see a raven,and it quickly flew away.

Qrow:Hmph,luck.

--Back to You--

I was walking for a few hours now,humming a song I know every now and then. I see the clouds starting to darken,signalling me that rain is about to come. I kneel to the ground and try to feel someone's soul,or presence,after a few seconds,I can feel a few dozen people at the direction in front of me,then the rain start to pour. I grow my wings and stretch them in front of me so I can stay dry. I began to walk a little faster,and see a village on the way there,even a few Huntsman that are walking away from it,I quickly put my hood up and hide my wings,they were talking a bit,so I decided to eavesdropped.

???:Remember,if you see a person with hazel eyes,attack him on sight. | ???:Of course,so they dont destroy another city.

You:(since when we were the one destroying cities?)

I keep my head down so they wont see my eyes,and I soon enter the village,I figured that when they see my eyes,they'll immediately call the Huntsman to kill me,so I jumped to one of their guard towers,and slept in a slightly tight space.

--The next day--

I wake up from my slumber,stood on the rooftop of a guard tower,and checked the sun.

You:Huh,about mid-day,slept in,first time that happens. Frae,is it possible that you change change my eyes? | Frae:*telepathy* Yes,wait a moment...there,what do you think? (Frae pulled a mirror out of nowhere)

Your eyes were a simple brown color.

You:Yeah,that should work,first time I actually look normal,now,lets find a place to eat,I'm starving.