Rwby Vol. 7 Part 6

--William's POV--

Ruby:*call* Ironwood's declaring martial law and abandoning Mantle! Salem is coming and he's going to use the Staff to move Atlas. If we don't stop him Mantle's going to be--

Ruby's voice got cut off,most likely Ironwood blocking her scroll.

Winter:Weiss...What did you do? | Penny:The General is leaving Mantle to perish? | Winter:*sigh* He's saving Remnant. We can't let the Relics fall to Salem. (continue walking to the Winter Maiden) | Penny:But all those people we just protected,they won't survive. | Winter:We don't have time to-- | Penny:That doesn't bother you? (Winter stopped in her tracks) What about your sister? Our friends? | Winter:My personal feelings don't matter. We have orders. I'm to retrieve the power of the Witner Maiden so we can access the Relic. You and William are here to ensure my safety. Now come on,we've already lost enough time. | Penny:It should matter.

William:...Penny,the General is making hard choices so we don't have to. For the good of all,not just a few. | Penny:...I do not see what is good about any of this. | Winter:On that we all can agree...

--Your POV--

Weiss:Please,think about what you're doing. | Harriet:You heard the General. Until this is sorted out,you're under arrest.

Harriet presses a button and activate a lock-down protocol in Ironwood's office.

Jack:Really? | Vine:Please,don't make this difficult. | Y/n:Don't make us have to get out of here by force.

We all unsheathe our weapons.

Marrow:Whoa,whoa,whoa. We're not actually going to slug this out,are we? | Harriet:We're not doing anything. They decide what happens next. (Ruby spins her weapon and readies) You think you're going to stop us. (scoffs) We're the best huntsmen in Atlas. | Ruby:*looks at me* You were. (then looked at Harriet) Then you trained us.

Ruby grabs my hand and activate her semblance as I spread my wings. We dash to the door and blew it off its hinges. Harriet follows us with her Semblance active. Ruby separates me from her Semblance,but Harriet immediately come in and punches her to an elevator. I go for a roundhouse kick,she block but she was skidding back due to the force behind my kick.

Ruby:Come on Harriet! We're playing right into Salem's hands! You know we need to be working together. | Harriet:Oh,don't give me that crap! I had you kids pegged right from the start.

--Jack's POV--

Yang was sending punches toward Elm as she continue to block. Yang saw an opening and attacked Elm's face. Elm descends down the stairs and activate her semblance,with basically make her grounded to the floor.

Jack:Switch!

I go for a punch but I got headbutted. Elm swings her hammer at my chest,but I was able to block it by unsheathing my Haphaestus and using it to block. Elm's strength is immense,even for me. With her attack,I was sent flying back. A second later,I see Yang flying toward me as well. I grab her hand and threw her back up the stairs,dropkicking Elm at the same time. I grab her collar and start dragging her into the ground. I threw her into the air and ready Haphaestus. Elm recover from my throw and use the roof to dashed back toward me. We both swing our hammers and they collide,creating an shockwave. I backed away from Elm as she lands,immediately Blake was in her arms and now hostage.

Yang:Huh? | Vine:If you come peacefully,we won't hurt you. | Elm:Speak for yourself,they betrayed us! | Blake:You're betraying the people you've sword to protect! | Jack:It's not worth it Blake. They're just following orders now.