Rwby Vol.3 Part 2

--The next day--

We're currently watching the fight between Mercury and Emerald versus Coco and Yatsuhashi.

Port:Emerald and Mercury of Haven! Versus! Coco and Yatsuhashi of Beacon!

Velvet:Good luck you two!

Now,each corner of the arena is a different area. One corner is savanna,other forest,broken down buildings,and a valley of geysers.

Coco:Hey,love the outfit,kid. | Em:I'll try not to get blood on it. | Yatsu:I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch. | Em:I wont be the one bleeding. | Em:Oh,I like her!

Port:Three,two,one,begin!

Emerald and Mercury slowly walk backwards to the tall grass of the savanna. Coco and Yatsu share a glance,Coco deployed her minigun and mowed the grass,literally,but Em and Merc are no where to be seen.

You:(What?)

Blake:Look out!

--Third person view--

Mercury comes from above to axe kick Coco,but Yatsu moved her out of the way and blocked Mercury's attack. Mercury jumped from his sword and back to solid ground,Coco fires her minigun at him to end it quickly,but Mercury runs at full speed to avoid getting hit. Coco and Yatsu ganged up on him,but he was dealing them effortlessly.

Coco tried to shoot him from the back,but he jumped to her backed and make the barrel of her minigun hit Yatsu. So she turned her minigun back to a purse and attacked him,Merc dodged and did a dropkick shot. Coco simply swinged her purse to parry the shot away while Yatsu slice the shot in half. While they were doing that,Merc was doing flares and shooting bullets into the air,creating a circling dome of bullets.

He shot a bullet to Coco and Yatsu and the rest of the bullets followed it,making a large amount of fog. He quickly ran behind them and dealt with them,and finished it with Coco getting kicked at the back of her head,but she's still conscious. She was about to attack him until a chain with a blade on the end of it was wrapped around her and was pulled to Emerald that was in the forest area.

Yatsu:Coco!

Mercury roundhouse kicked in the head,but it only did little damage. Yatsu had enough of it,s he grabbed Mercury and threw him to the geyser valley. He jumped high in the air and slammed his weapon at Mercury,but he blocked it with his boots and it made a huge shockwave,even a few geysers erupt. Mercury quickly parries Yatsu's greatsword and tried to sweep him off of his feet,but he quickly jumps to his side and attacked each other,but mostly blocked them,with a few dodges. Mercury send a hard downward kick,Yatsu dodged it,but Merc used the debris that was in the air to kick one of them to Yatsu and continued attacking him. Merc found an opening and backflip kick him to a geyser,the geyser erupts and it eats most of his aura away. Yatsu was able to get away with it with 20% left,but Merc quickly axe-kicked him,and it finished him off. I quickly look back to Coco and her back got hit by a tree,she looked to her left and see her shades are broken.

Coco:I take it back,I dont like her.

Coco heard a gun shot and quickly backsprings to avoid getting hit by Emerald's bullets. Once she got distance,she quickly deployed her minigun and shoot at Emerald,she quickly moved from tree to tree using the sickles on her weapon. She was about to pass another tree,but she suddenly vanished.

Yatsu? : Coco! | Coco:Watch out,she's in the trees!

Port:*buzzer rings* Oh,and with that final blow,Yatsuhashi is eliminated!

Coco:What!

She looks back and see Yatsu,no where to be found. She's starting to tremble slightly,looking around her area,and stepping back.