Rwby Vol.2 Part 3

--Your POV--

A few days has passed and we are currently watching Pyrrha fighting Cardin's team. She's changing fighting style every time they attack,making her unpredictable. She ends the fight by plummeting Cardin into the ground,and kicking him back into the air.

Glynda:And that's the match.

Cardin:*groans* Lucky shot. (he collapse to the ground)

Glynda:Well done Mrs Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament. | Pyrrha:Thank you Professor.

Glynda:Alright,now I know that was a tough act to follow,but we have enough time to have one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Mrs. Belladonna? (Blake close the book and look at Glynda) You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why dont you-- | ???:I'll do it. | Mercury,is it? Very well,lets find you an opponent.

Mercury:Actually,I wanna fight...her (he says as he points to Pyrrha) | Pyrrha:Me?

Glynda:I'm afraid miss Nikos has just finished a match,I'd recommend you choose another partner.

Mercury:Then I'll challenge Y/n.

You:Hm? Me? Um,okay.

I get my weapons and jumped to the arena,while Mercury walks to his side of the arena. It looks like he uses hand-to-hand combat,so I'll stick to it. To make it fair.

Mercury:You're not gonna use your weapons? | You:Yea,I wanna see how good you are first.

Mercury got angry and charged at me,he goes for a high kick but I blocked it,sweeped him and use the momentum to do a falling axe kick at him,he dodge it and backsprings away. This time I charge at him,and we trade attacks.

You:(He's a kickboxer,and those kicks certainly have a punch to 'em,so let's switch it up for a bit)

I dodge his next attack and backsprings out of the way,then turn to my custom stance. Mercury seemed confused at the stance I'm using,but he charges at me again. He tries to kick me in the chest,but I dodge him and judo kick him square in the chest,and got sent back.

Mercury:Hm.

I got confused at bit,but I got back into the fight. He start to do aerial attacks,but I block the last attack while he was on the air and throw him back to the ground with his back facing the ground,but he use this to his advantage and immediately did a kick-up to hit me in the chest.

Mercury:Not bad Y/n. | You:I would say the same for you,but is your legs prosthetic? | Mercury:No,why? | You:Your kicks feel heavier than I've ever encountered. | Mercury:Maybe because I'm a kickboxer? | You:...Eh,maybe,anyways,on the meantime.

I grab one of Gemini and get into a one-handed sword stance,and we clashed again. we kept going until he disarmed me.

You:Woah! | Mercury:Heh...

He goes for another high kick again,which I grab his leg and threw him to the other side of the arena. I grab the disarmed Gemini and charged at him,while he nonchalantly turns his back and says to Glynda.

Mercury:I forfeit.

I immediately stopped in my tracks

You:Really Mercury? Not gonna finish the match? | Mercury:What's the point? You certainly know how to counter my attacks,and your swordplay is better than anyone I know. We're obviously leagues apart.

I just looked at him,angry and not satisfied that he didn't finish the match.

Glynda:In that case,Y/n Draconazha is the victor of the match.