Rwby Vol.4 Part 1

--Meanwhile,in an unknown land,3rd person view--

Emerald and Mercury are looking through the window,watching Grimm being made in tar-like pools. Cinder snapped her finger and they walked to her side,Cinder now has her hair covering her left eye,and was in a new red clothing,that mostly covers her left arm.

Watts:Yes,yes,please keep your...posse...in check.

Mercury was offended by this,so he stepped forward,itching for a fight,but Emerald stopped him.

Watts:You hear that? Silence,I've half the mind to thank the little girl that bested you.

Tyrian:If I were you,I'd hunt her down...find her,and...well,she took YOUR eye,didn't she? | Hazel:Dont forget the Draconazha. | Watts:Ah,yes,although,shadow pierced him through the heart,he should be dead. | Shadow:He's still alive,Draconazha has a massive amount of increased healing,and I coated my sword with poison,it will take months until he wakes up.

Cinder struggled to speak,so she leaned into Emerald's ear and told her what she wants to say.

Watts:Pathetic,why did you even--

A large door opened up,and it showed Salem,the queen of Grimm.

Salem:Watts...Do you find such malignance necessary?

She waved her down,signaling us to sit down.

Watts:I apologize,ma'am. I'm not particularly fond of failure. | Salem:Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become out Fall Maiden,destroyed Beacon Tower,and most importantly...killed dear Ozpin. So I'm curious,to what 'failures' are you referring. | Watts:Well...the girl with the silver eyes. | Hazel:Yes...we've dealt with her kind before...How is it a novice was able to best one of us? | Watts:My thoughts exactly,the Draconazha wasn't with her,even without her new power,it should have been effortless. | Salem:It is BECAUSE of the Maiden's power. Make no mistake,Cinder. You hold the key to our victory,but your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness. Which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment...Doctor Watts,you are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral. | Watts:Very good. | Salem:Tyrian,I want you to continue your hunt for the Spring Maiden. | Tyrian:*chuckle darkly* Gladly. | Salem:And Hazel,I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang,Adam Taurus has arranged the meeting,the boy continue to prove loyal,ensure that Sienna Khan feels the same. | Hazel:As you wish. | Salem:Honey,watch over and read the mind of the Draconazha and Lunarium,find a weakness to them. | Shadow:Yes,my queen.

Cinder signaled Emerald and whisper into her ear.

Salem:Speak,child. | Emerald:She wants to know...what about the girl? | Watts:*scoff* What about her? Seems to me like this is Cinder's problem,not ours.