Rwby Vol. 3 Part 1

--Timeskip,Your POV--

I was sleeping peacefully,until Ruby woke me up,not saying that it's bad though.

Ruby:Y/n? So sorry to wake you up,but can you come with me somewhere? | You:*slightly groggy* Sure,i dont mind waking up by you though. (Ruby blushes) | Ruby:Alright,meet me by the bullhead station. | You:Alright.

So i left the dorm to enter mine and get ready,showered,brushed my teeth,and comb my hair. I jogged to the bullhead station,and see Ruby waiting for me at the middle.

You:Sorry for the wait. | Ruby:No,it's ok. I just came here. | You:oh,good. Well,shall we? | Ruby:*giggles* We shall.

We went on a bullhead that is going to Patch. I guess that's where she lives.

--Later---

We got off the bullhead and took a moment to take in the scenery.

Ruby:Follow me,we're going to visit my mom's gravestone. | You:Alrighty. | Ruby:My dad is going to pick us up after we visit my mom | You:Shoot...Jack's lucky to dodge the possible 'lecture' from your dad. | Ruby:Don't worry,I'm sure you two would go along. | You:If you say so. (cheerful)

I continued to follow her until we reached the end of a cliff,and we see a gravestone. (Summer Rose,why does the sound so familiar...?) The sentence below the name quotes "Thus kindly I scatter"

Ruby:Can you stay here for a bit? | You:Sure.

Ruby walks up to the gravestone with her hood up,by the time she speaks she puts it down.

Ruby:Hey mom,sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been...Well,things have been pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too.

When I heard that,I froze,and slowly turn around.

???:What are you doing here. | You:Are you,by chance,Ruby's father? | Taiyang:Yes,my name is Taiyang. You must be the boy Ruby was talking about. | You:Did she now....

Me and Taiyang were talking a bit until Zwei barked.

Ruby:Oh,looks like dad's back. Looks like he's talking with Y/n,he's my...(blushes) Boyfriend. He's really nice,and the most kind-hearted person I've ever met. Bye mom! See you later.

Ruby slowly walks back to us,I look back to Taiyang,and he's eyeing me with stern eyes,but later relaxed.

Taiyang:You break my daughter's heart,I'll make sure you regret it. | You:Why would I do that? Ruby is the most adorable person I've ever met,who want to break something so cute? | Taiyang:That's the answer I'm looking for,she's a keeper

Ruby:What are you guys talking about? | Taiyang:Just getting along. C'mon,if we stall longer,your gonna miss your first match.

So we went back to Beacon for Ruby's first match of the day.

--Small timeskip--

It was Ruby's match right now,I'm sitting at the front seats that are exclusively teams only. The arena is half ice valley and half volcano. (Prof Port and Oobleck will always be on the intercoms until further notice) The fight is really heated between team RWBY and team ABRN

Prof. Port:O-HO! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree,Professor? | Oobleck:Doctor.<(deep) And yes,Peter,I think it's safe to say,this match may be one of the closest match we've seen in a four-and-four round of the tournament. | Port:For those of you just now joining us,Welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament! Broadcast live from the Amity Colesseum! If this is your first time watching,allow us to break down the rules. | Oobleck:The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds. Teams,doubles,and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant. In this tournament,the only attribute being tested...is skill. | Port:Correct! The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round. Followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again! The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracket in the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom! | Oobleck:And yes,Peter,these certainly are some spectacular spectacles on which to spectate on. (nice tongue twister) And I dont think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that. | Port:Ah,and why would they? We even have a special match in this round. Now,lets get back to the match between Team RWBY of Beacon,and Team ABRN of Haven.