RWBY Vol. 7 Part 2

--Your POV--

Since Penny's tour,it was a few days until we were back to work. The group finally told us their names and we were being briefed for the mission.

Clover:All right,gather round. Our mission today is to secure the launch site for the Amity Communications Tower. The designated area is an abandoned Dust mine. Since it's closure,the Grimm have moved in. The good news is all that untouched Dust is still down there,too. Science team says they'll need it for the first phase of their launch.

--Before the Mission Briefing--

Pietro:Apologies for the mess and for holding onto your weapons for so long. The upgrades you requested were,uh,well,they were more than I anticipated. (laughs)

--Back to Clover Briefing--

Clover:Atlas military huntsmen are already hard at work clearing out the surrounding tundra,but recon has identified a powerful Geist that's managed to evade destruction and take several lives. After we increased our numbers,the Geist were smart enough to retreat into the mine itself,meaning it's old,and extremely dangerous.

He then show Me,Ruby,and Jaune the Geist that was using ice as its body,attacking a few of the soldiers.

Clover:This is our target.

--Back to Pietro--

Pietro:Your new weapons and armor should be as requested,but I also took the liberty of reviewing your combat footage from the Vytal Festival Tournament. There's some additional enhancements I'd like to suggest. Oh,but for now,these should serve you well enough.

We all grab our respective boxes and grab our weapons.

--Back to Clover--

The mine was a labyrinth back in the day. There's all sorts of tunnels and chambers the Geist can move between,so if we're gonna kill this thing,we'll have to split up and corner it.

Clover:General Ironwood says you've seen your fair share of combat. I trust that man with my life,so tomorrow,I'll be trusting you all,too.

--In your Room--

I pick up Maim and looked at it. The memory of me killing my mother flashed before my eyes,my reality distorting and seeing Maim covered in blood. It ended quickly,I remember this when I have my first kill. It freaked me out,every now and then,but eventually I accept it. I accepted as the side effect of Mom's decision.

I took a deep breathe and let go of the past. I pick up Mend and put Maim's handle opposite of Mend's. I put aura into Gemini and I can feel the handles changing. I open my eyes and see the new form of Gemini.

 I open my eyes and see the new form of Gemini