...?

--Ni......ko?--

Niko:Whah! Y/n?! (looks around,then sighs) I hope your ok big brother... (phone vibrates) Hm?

Text from Lionheart: Niko,if you are free today,please come to my office,I've got a mission for you. | Niko:*sigh* Well,I've got nothing else to do.

I pick up my bow,Nature's wrath,get changed for traveling,and grab my signature hat and scarf.

(Niko's bow)

(change it to look like Niko)

Niko:Okay,everything's there...Arrows looking in good shape,bow as well,okay lets go.

I left my house and lock the door behind me,and walked to Haven Academy,and entered Professor Lionheart's office.

Lionheart:Good morning,Niko,how was your sleep. | Niko:Ok lang. | Lionheart:*chuckles* It seem you still know your brother's native language. | Niko:It's one of the few ways to keep remembering him,now,what's the mission for today? | Lionheart:There was a sighting of a Wyvern pack in the southwest here,could you exterminate it? | Niko:Sure thing. | Lionheart:Thank you for accepting this mission,I wish you luck,Niko. | Niko:Thanks,Leo!

I enter the elevator and get into the bullhead for the mission,but I cant help to feel something wrong...

Pilot:We'll be arriving at the mission point shortly!

I nodded at the Pilot

Pilot:We'll be landing in a few seconds....ready when you are.

I jumped down and landed safely,I looked around,trying to sense any Grimm with the help of my semblance. I felt a lot of Grimm activity behind me,so I ran towards their direction,and see a large pack of wyverns with,3 alphas?!

Niko:This might be harder than I thought,eh,I'll take a challenge.

I jumped onto a tree and focus on a few lingering wyvern Grimms,I used my semblance and focus on the wind,making me have a massive speed boost,I fire about a dozen arrows and all of them hit their targets on the head. The whole pack seem to notice me,and stared me down.

Niko:What? Scared that a Huntress is taking you all down?

All three Alphas roared and the whole pack began charging me,I summoned a few dozen rock spikes to thin out their numbers. Once they were close enough,I continued shooting quickly perfectly at their heads,and a few hitting their other body parts,One was about to get me until I split my bow into two swords and quickly decapitate it.

Niko:Honestly it's a bit boring,hey shit faces! Quit being lazy and come after me!

They roared loudly,which honestly hurt my ears,I kept dodging and killing the wyverns while the Alphas are charging at me. They were finally close enough,so I thunder bolted them to stun them for a bit while I kill off  the remaining wyverns.

Niko:Finally. (I point one of my swords at them) Come at me!

They all charged at me,I simply activated my Dragon powers and killed them all in a few attacks.

Niko:*sigh* Too easy. | ???:I agree | Niko:Who's there?!

I didn't have a chance to see who was talking to me as he put a cloth over my mouth,I accidentally breathe in and I can feel myself slipping.

???:*chuckles* Now that was too ea--

I didnt heard the last of his sentence because I soon blacked out...

--Shadow's POV--

Honestly,I swear that all Draconazha's are so easy to capture,anyways,I can't help but admire Niko's body,I've got to say,she has some nice curves.

Salem:*Telepathy* Shadow...(irritated tone) | Shadow:Don't worry,dear,I still love you with all of my heart. | Salem:*Telepathy* Thank you.<(Genuine tone) Now,come back.

A portal appeared beside me,I pick up Niko's body fireman style and walked into the portal. I see Mercury and Emerald looking at me weirdly.

Emerald:Who's that? | Shadow:Niko,Y/n's adopted little sister. | Mercury:To be honest,she's really cute. | Shadow:I know....

A/N Thank you for reading! Niko is 5'5 tall,and she is indeed powerful,but nearly powerful as William,but she doesn't know about him yet. Anyways! See you in the next chapter!