Character Short: Y/n

You:I'm gonna take a nap,Petals. | Ruby:Alright. | You:If anything happens,slap me. | Ruby:*giggles* Ok!

I took the stairs to our room and took off my shirt,then crashed on the bed.

--Dream...?--

???:I'll be back by 7:00 P.M. | ???:*audible sigh* Promise? | ???:Promise.

I peek my head out of my room and see Mom and Dad talking,I frowned and continue my e̷͉̥͋m̶͖̋̀͌p̷̼̑̈t̷̜̺̓ẙ̸͕ personality.

You:*sigh* Mom's gonna do it again... | Niko:Hm? | You:For some reason,she's starting to go somewhere,and Dad doesn't even know. | Niko:Is it bad? | You:Yea,Dad and I were hoping that she would finally keep her promise,but she doesn't. And since then,she has lost a lot of my trust,I still respect her,but if someone lost my trust on them,my way of speaking to the, will change. | Niko:Hm...

We waited for a few hours,and it eventually hit around 10 o'clock P.M. Dad called me and told me to sit at the couch,our house is not big,it's about average. Then we talked,about so many stuff,subjects,and topics,and all the secrets I have not told to anyone,or even to mom. And this talk has given me more respect,and most importantly,trust to Dad.

--Few weeks later--

I was in the grocery store buying more stock for cooking,and some junk food. Niko was with me with her contact lens on so her golden eyes doesn't make an attraction. After we got out of the store,my body felt out of place,started to go light-headed as well.

You:*puts hand on forehead* What the...? | Niko:What's wrong,Y/n? | You:Don't worry,just light-headed,(whisper)> but my energy is drifting off to somewhere. | Niko:Let's follow it,we might find something. | You:*low growl* Doesn't feel right,keep watch of my six. | Niko:Hm? | You:Watch who might be following us.

I follow where my energy keep getting separated from my body,which is causing me to become very light-headed,but I willed myself to stay finding what is making me like this.

Niko:It's getting stronger,be careful,Y/n. Take a right.

I look around,no one around,into the alley way,I see someone talking to...?

You:What the...? (grabs phone) | Niko:*whisper* What is it? | You:I need a closer look,stay here.

Once in a blue moon,I have my phone when I get out of the house,I usually leave it at the house,because I'm not much of a phone addict like Mom. I silently get closer while hiding in the shadows and trash cans. I grab my phone,and took a picture with flash on,accidentally,but what I saw shook me to my core.

You:*shocked* Mom? | Mom:Y-Y/n! It d-do- | You:You cheated on Dad... | Mom:No! Hon-

She was kissing this random guy in the alleyway,all intimate as well.

Random Dude:You're married!? | Mom:I-Ple-You-Ale-!

Out of no where,he punched mom at the back of her head,which knocked her out.

Alex,I guess? : Sorry,little man,but she was tired of your old--

My body punched him in the gut by instinct,but my eyes were visibly showing bloodlust.

Alex:*chuckles* You got a goo-

Both of eyes locked,and all the color of his existence left. With astonishing speed,I dashed toward him,and everything turned black.

--Niko's POV--

Oh no,I know those eyes,not good,I have to stop him. With surprising speed,he dashed toward this "Alex" guy and socked him right in the face,which send him straight to the wall behind him,and a sickening crack could be heard. I grit my teeth to try and endure the noise all of his bones made,and a psychopathic giggle can be heard.