Chapter 5

(Your pov)

(Time skip to three days later.)

Journey still hasn't returned from the show. I have no idea where she is but ever since her disappearance my grades have gone back up to what they would be. My annoying manager was also replaced with a nicer one who didn't judge every single thing I do. Everything was seeming to go great.

I was packing up my camera equipment and got ready to go to my job. I walked to the parking lot and saw Chris waiting for me. I opened the door and was about to sit down in the seat but I saw a book. I grabbed the book then sat down in the seat and buckling up. I looked at the book with gold leafing that said, The book of phantom. As I started to read it I saw more and more disturbing things, satanic things.

It showed stuff of all sorts, magic, death, desire, but it all revolved around one being, someone called phantom. He was apparently like a genie of some sorts that can make your deepest wishes come true if you sign the contract.

I didn't trust it at all. But the real question was, what was Chris doing with it? I turned to my boyfriend and said, "Why do you have this?" He looked at me for a quick second before putting his eyes back on the road, "Oh, don't worry about that." I raised my eyebrow and said, "Chris, honey, I have every right to worry if my boyfriend has a book with satanic imagery in it."

The car stopped because of getting a red light. Chris wiped his brow as he said, "Look, I found this book on my coffee table one night. He is basically a shooting star. He can make me be able to perform actual magic." I looked back at my boyfriend again as I said, "I don't trust it."

The light changed to green and the car started once again. I stayed in silence, but glaring daggers at my boyfriend for having this book. The car eventually stopped again and I got out heading to my work. I worked at the cheesecake factory and my boyfriend parked on the first floor of the parking garage.

I stepped out of the car and started to walk through the dark parking garage. I had my keys out, in between my fingers in case I need to defend myself. I continued walking until I reached the elevator. I pushed a button and waited for the lift to come down. (I hope I made all of you from Europe proud.)

The elevator finally came down and I stepped into the metal box. After getting inside I pushed the button right next to the three and waited.

(Time skip to arriving at the cheesecake factory.)

I finally reached my work and walked inside and headed to the employee's room. I got into my uniform as quickly as possible and got all of the other stuff I need. I then checked in because checking in means happiness. After that I headed out onto the always busy floor.

(Le time skip brought to you by cherries, cherries, everything is cherries on top!)

It was a fairly regular day, just serving everyone but then I met one man. I walked up to him and said, "Excuse me sir, may I take your order?" He looked at me and I got a better look at him. He had black hair and brown eyes that could be taken as black. He was a sharp dresser, wearing a black dress shirt and over that a red vest. He was also holding something like a walking stick. He seemed to be rich, very rich.

He said, "Yes, I think I'll have your fish and chips." (FYI the fish and chips at the cheesecake factory are amazing.) I then said to this man, even more politer, "Would that be it?" He nodded his head and I said, "Coming right up."

I went to the kitchen to tell the chefs the order. I was glad to get away from that guy, he gives me bad vibrations. (Badda bahdah bah! Good vibrations!) I just don't like how he holds himself. He reminds me of a stuck up rich brat. He is a handsome one though, but still just something feels off about him. I went back to get some other orders but I always felt someone's eyes boring into mine. I shiver a tad bit before heading to the kitchen to give people their food.

When I got into the kitchen I saw that I had to give him his food. I grabbed the food and took a deep breath to calm my nerves before heading back out there. I dodged all of the people walking here and there before arriving at his table. He was sitting there waiting patiently, looking at me with his brown eyes that were looking at me with some emotion that I couldn't put my finger on.

I put the food down on the table and afterwards asked him, "Anything else?" He nodded his head and said, "I would like some strawberry cheesecake." I nodded and headed back to the kitchen to let them now.

(Le time skip to later)

I had his strawberry cheesecake and was headed to his table. I once again felt like I was being watched but I shrugged it off. I finally reached his table again and put down the cheesecake before asking if he wanted anything else. He nodded his head and said, "Just the check." I nodded before getting him the check.

(Time skip to natemare leaving)

I headed back to the weird guy's table to get my tip. My tip consisted of a $100 bill. I don't know who this guy is but he must be pretty rich. I then walked back to the parking garage to get a ride from my boyfriend.

(Natemare's pov)

I had just finished up with some important business when I felt the need to see my little doll. I looked into my crystal ball and saw that she was going to her job at the cheesecake factory. I don't need to eat, since I'm the king of demons and all, but I do eat for the pleasure of it. It's been a while since I had cheesecake and I wanted to see her again and actually interact with her so I teleported to her work.

I arrived at her work and went past the hostess and sitting down at a table. I had to wait for a little while in between getting my order and the food arriving, so to past the time I just looked back into my crystal ball to see my beautiful angel.

(Time skip to natemare getting his cheesecake)

I received my strawberry cheesecake and my doll was getting me the check. I looked at the cheesecake and I couldn't help but compare it to my precious angel. The strawberries were as full as her lips. The whipped cream as smooth and soft as her hair. I took a bite of the dessert and the similarities didn't stop there. The strawberries were as sweet as her and the cake was as smooth as her skin. The image of pure perfection.

I got the check, paid, and left y/n a big tip. Soon, soon, I would have her in my arms. Soon, all of those people would be gone. Soon I will be her friends, family, her life. Soon this world will be mine, and she would be ruling by my side. Whether she likes it or not.

Yeah, I think I'm going to be in the #AbusiveAuthorsClub soon with @tsunderedarkiplier and @horroryas and whoever else. I have a special surprise for you guys as well.