Chapter 11

(Your pov)

I groggily opened my eyes. I was in a fairly large bed and in a nice bedroom. I pulled down the duvet to see that I still had my clothes on, which means he didn't do something out of my consent. I let out a sigh of relief but that went away once I noticed the chains around my leg.

The door finally opened revealing natemare. I glared at him trying to pass on the message, I want to give you a brofist to the face. I then said to him, "If you love me let me go~" To my surprise he actually responded with, "'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars." He chuckled at my shocked face and cooed, "Oh angel, how are you so adorable?"

He then sat down on the bed, "I mean you just referenced panic! At the disco, how could I resist that?" I shrugged my shoulders and he said, "Feel free to ask a few questions doll." My first question was, "Where are we?" He just said, "Hell," (No dip sherlock) "More specifically my palace." I then asked him, "Can I go back to earth?" Natemare then said, "Oh goodness no. At least not for now. Trust me, let's just say things might get a little explosive down there."

I then spat out, "What did you do, you monster." His face then became much darker as he said,

"1. Isn't being called a monster a demotion from being the king of demons
  2. Never call me that again. I am your sunshine, your everything. Got that?"

I nodded my head scared of how he'll react. His face went back to normal and the weird things around his eyes disappeared as he said, "Also I did nothing. They were the ones who will be doing everything. I just simply gave them the supplies." My spine was still tingling from his outburst and the new information that he had added. I then asked him, scared of his response, "What about satan?" His face turned to actually very calm as he said, "Oh, I killed him."

My spine was tingling even more as he said that with such a pleasant expression across his face. As if it was totally normal to murder satan. Natemare then leaned in closer to me and whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps, "Why are you so scared of me my precious angel? Have I ever hurt you? Have I ever done something wrong to you? I killed Journey for you, I killed your mean manager for you, so I don't see why you're so scared." Well, maybe it's because you're a murder, you kidnapped me, and did I mention you're a pervert? He then said, "Now, now. There's no need to be this way. I would be careful if I were you. You're walking on some thin ice right now." He then leaned his face into my neck and started nuzzling it. I of course backed away. I don't want to be anywhere near this man.

The black things around his eyes returned as he cooed, "Doll, you need to be punished but I don't want to that perfect body and face of yours." He got off of the bed and started pacing around before his devilish smile reappeared and his ebony hair hanged in front of his eyes to give him even more of an evil look as he said, "Oh yes, now how could I forget that punishment?"