Chapter 14

Last time on Savage seduction, (If you get that reference you get a cookie.)

I then walked toward the door and opened it and was met with a servant, I recognized the man as...

You want to know who it is don't ya?

How far are ya willing to go to find out?

Fine, I'll tell you.

Are you sure you want to know?

Yes, I know I'm kind of pulling a Horroryas here.

"Brendon Urie?"

The said male nodded his head and I pointed over my shoulder, "Funny, we were just talking about you." I then went to shake his hand but he pulled his hand away and I got flashbacks of PewDiePie giving an awkward handshake. (No, we'll never forget Felix.)

I looked at Beebo skeptically and he said, "King Natemare said that we can not touch you unless we want for him to cut out our vocal cords and then cut off our heads." Well, isn't that a pleasant thought.

Brendon then motioned for me to follow him and I followed him around the castle. We saw dining rooms, ballrooms, all that you can think of, each one more extravagant than the next. I did hear some muffled sounds that seemed to come from a closet but I ignored it. We soon walked into a guest bedroom that  looked actually very familiar. It had a bed with kingdom hearts pillows and in the corner was a makeup vanity filled with makeup. There was also more muffled noises coming from a closet. What's this castle's deal with noises coming from closets?

I opened the closet, despite my consciousness telling me not to and revealed, Tyler and Josh. I went to go help them get up but I heard Brendon yell behind me, "My lady, no!" I pulled my hand back out of shock and looked at Brendon like he was a madman and gave him a questioning look. He just said to defend his yelling, "We can't touch you and if you touched Tyler and Josh you could be punished or we could." Tyler and Josh brushed themselves off and then stood up.

I then just made a random statement, "So that's why you guys were on hiatus?" They nodded their heads and Tyler said, "King Natemare hired someone to kidnap us and hold us here because we were stealing too many of his followers and were causing people to question his talents." Josh then spoke up, "Which reminds me, our captor should return anytime now, you should probably leave before he hurts you, whoever you are. Hey, shouldn't you be working as a servant or something? But you aren't dressed like one..."

We then heard a sound behind us and we turned around to see what caused the ruckus, "Reee!!! Brendon, what are you doing here? Showing a new servant around?" The man then started looking me up and down and then said, "You're lucky I have Eva, otherwise I would like to make you mine greatly. Brendon, you can leave her to me, I have some work she can do." Brendon tried to protest against his walmart counterpart but the blue haired man had already gripped tightly onto my shoulder, dragging me wherever it was he wished.

Oh boy, didn't expect that did ya? I do like to keep my readers on their toes. Feel free to comment, I reply to almost every comment. Ok that's basically it, bye!