Chapter 43

(Time skip cause why not.)

I woke up on my bed, I thought I fell asleep on the couch though.. He probably moved me there. I got out of my bed after a few minutes, got changed and sat in the living room, and while eating breakfast I noticed something.

 I got out of my bed after a few minutes, got changed and sat in the living room, and while eating breakfast I noticed something

There's a second story somewhere. I started looking around and eventually found a staircase and went in the upstairs area. There were walls filled with books, fairy lights strung up and there were those dreamcatcher like seats, those that stretch to let you sit in them. There was also a pallete like area to lay down with the slanted roof.

I payed down on the pallete thingy and looked up to see that there were glow in the dark stars stuck on there. I was very relieved that it wasn't a sex dungeon or anything of that sorts.

I got up and picked out the first book I could find, a book of fairytales. I started reading the fairytales and I could tell that there was a wistful look on my face, as I said out loud, "And they lived happily ever after."

I was starting to read the other story but was interrupted, "You know that's going to be us." I looked up and saw the devil himself. "Ever heard of knocking?" I gave him a slight glare and he rolled his eyes, "Yes cause there's total a door to this room." Oh, yeah...

"Do you know what day it is?" The day I leave this bastard? "Yeah, love you too hun." Wait did he- "Yes, I just read your mind. And to answer your next question of how I did it, you signed a contract, that literally made you my property and slave. You're lucky that I don't treat you harshly or hurt you."

He then disappeared in thin air and I soon heard him whisper in my ear, now behind me. "But I couldn't do that. You're too precious to hurt. You're too important to me. I would never forgive myself if I ruined your flawless body."

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP APPEARING RANDOMLY!?" He then kissed up my neck, "But where would the fun of that be my dear~" He then started biting my neck, "Please sto-" "Oh, hush. I know you're secretly enjoying this."

"But what day is it?" "Today there's a blood moon. That means blood moon ball." Of course it does.. "Hey, don't be that way. It's gonna be fun. If it isn't, I swear to make it up to you."

I then looked up at him, giving him my best flirtatious look, and puppy dog eyes at the same time. Trying to look innocent and flirtatious at the same time. "And how would you make it up to me~?"

I heard him mutter under his breath, "Geez, how hot do you have to be?" "What? Are you erect~" "Why Yes, yes I am."

I did not expect him to admit that..

"Well I could always make it up to you with a date~" "Okay."

"Now come, time to get you ready.

(Le time skip)

Today I was wearing a regular pile black sweetheart neckline gown. Nothing that special. Natemare was holding my hand and the doors soon opened, and we walked onto the balcony thing, looking over the people. He soon led me down the grand staircase and music started to play, and we danced the night away, in our own little world.