Chapter 32

I heard the door open, after a day. I haven't eaten for a day, or drank anything. I looked at the sliver of light that was now in the room. Natemare was leaning on the doorframe. "I hope not having me with you nor any food or sustenance made you realize your love for me."

I hated to admit it, but it was nice to actually see someone after being left here in the dark, alone. He smirked and purred, "Good, I was hoping that would. Now, do you want to eat?"

I shook my head and he brought in some food for me, frosted flakes. Yum! (This is my favorite cereal btw) He brought the spoon up to my lips and touched it to the tip of my lips. He gently started to tip down the spoon and waited for me to get some in my mouth, and he let me chew it.

(Time skip brought to you by mean getting up to eat some Frosted Flakes.)

I had finished the bowl and he licked away some of the milk that was left on face. He cleared his throat and said, "Do you want to go back to our room?" I nodded my head and he walked behind me and I soon heard his icy breath hit my ear, "Well, I'm going to need something as compensation for you being a bad girl." I just said, "Okay, what is it."

I heard his breath hit my ear once again as he said, "Call me daddy." I shook my head and I heard him say, still whispering in my ear, "I'll even accept master doll." (*interally cringes*)

(More intense fluff time, oh why am I doing this?)

I shook my head but I soon felt him start to bite my neck. He moved to my other side of my neck. He soon started giving me love bites and he started to suck on my neck. I felt him stop kissing me and soon felt him nibble on my ear. Oh boi.

He moved back to kissing me and I soon felt him reach my sweet spot. He seemed to notice me to stiffen and he continued at that area. But I soon felt his hand squeeze my breast. He squeezed my hoohah sir, my hoohah! (Reference that like no one will get.)

I felt a moan escape my lips and I felt him smile into the kissing, "Oh, come on y/n.. Call me daddy or master." He started to kiss me passionately, "N-n-natemare."

"You're almost there, just say what I want you to." He continued doing his thing, "D-d-daddy!"

He finally stopped kissing me, and doing other stuff *ahem*. I felt him kiss my forehead as he said, "Good girl, very good girl. I was scared that I would have to kill you for a little while there, now come to our bedroom, I'm sure you would like to sleep on an actual bed."

Yeah, well I'm going to use the brain bleach now. *Watches video of matpat saying nubblies for 10 minutes and watches crankthatfrank saying ree for 2 minutes.