Chapter 20

When he said, "Come on darling, let's blow this purgatory state." I did not expect our mode of transportation to be a black limousine.

I don't know how you get out of hell by using a limousine but it's probably best to not question it. He used his magic thing to open the door for me without actually touching it. I got in and he got in behind me, I was trapped in here. He scooted close to me and lazily laid his arm around my shoulder. I then realized, Earth is a pretty big place. We could be going anywhere there.

I then decided to say, "Uhh, N-Natemare?" I saw his head perk up and he purred, "Yes my sweet?" I felt his hand brush against my chin as I cleared my throat a tiny bit and asked, "Uh, where are we going on Earth?" I felt his hand that was still on my chin grip it and gently dragged it towards himself, causing me to look at him. He then said, "We're going to the US, doll."

Oh, like that helped at all. The US is so big, it leaves a lot of options. We could go to Los Angeles, Seattle, New York, Austin, Nowhere. (This is the actual name of a city btw.) I then decided to take a look around the extremely large automobile. It had red seating with black wood in it. The color scheme matches his outfit which seemed to never change. There was lots of seats, but of course my captor decided to sit right next to me.

I felt his head cuddle into my neck. He was nuzzling me as he wrapped his arms around me. What I didn't expect next was to feel his plump lips to trail light kisses down my neck and onto my shoulders. I tried to get away but he was holding me down again. I just decided to try and look out the window but the windows were also tinted from the inside so it was impossible to look out.

He was still lightly trailing kisses and he had apparently moved me onto his lap again. I just let out a sigh of frustration at my failed attempts to get away from him. I just stared into the distance, daydreaming until I was snapped out of my thoughts from feeling someone lightly nibble my earlobe.

This time I actually turned around to face him and he had a sad look on his face as he whined, "Angel, I'm afraid that I got to stop that, or I'll get carried away. But you just drive me crazy so much.." I then took this as my chance to get out of his lap but his hands around my waist just tightened so I said, "Natemare can you please let me get out of your lap?" He shook his head and I tried again but this time I heard a harsh whisper against my ear, "Warning number 1. You have two more warnings, if I feel like it." I shivered at his voice that brought me goosebumps.

He noticed my shivering and his face turned back to his caring expression and his voice turned back to normal, "Oh, are you cold doll? Here, let me warm you up." Apparently what he meant by that statement was to pull me closer to him. I realized that I wasn't going to get out of his grasp anytime soon so I just decided to relax.

I felt my captor start to brush his hand through my hair as I finally relaxed in his arms. I heard him let out a hum of pleasure but it soon turned into a hum of thinking. I then heard him speak, "Angel, when we are talking to the diplomats I'm afraid that I'll have to hold you in my walking stick. I love hearing your pretty voice but some people seem to not enjoy it nearly as much." I glanced at him with a confused look and  he smiled at seeing my eyes. But his dark chocolate eyes got a hint of insanity as I heard him say, "Smile."

I said confusedly, "What?" His face got an even more insane look and he was starting to get that makeup back on again. "I said smile. I want you to give me a smile. Smile like you're happy to see me, like you're in love with me." I started to see some of those strings again come from the sides of the car, awaiting his orders. I then felt the strings attach themselves to me and I felt the burning sensation all over again. My captor's face was covered in the makeup again and instead of his usual classy attire he wore all black, "I said my little marionette, smile." I then felt the strings make my face smile at him,  giving me a burning sensation.

He let out a little hum of pleasure and said, "You're such a good puppet. Maybe I should keep you like this for longer." I tried shaking my head but I felt even more of a  burning sensation as I felt the strings start to penetrate my skin.

"You're such a pretty doll. With skin like porcelain, hair like silk, doll like eyes, perfect lips. Everyone must envy me to have such a beauty." I felt his hands start to stroke my face and he also started to stroke my sides. "With lips as red as blood, hair as soft as silk, and eyes that twinkle as if they hold all of the stars. It's no wonder you drive me crazy so much." I felt him grip  my jaw and he lightly trailed my head to face him, "I can't let your porcelain crack, your hair tangled, your lips on someone else. You're my little princess, you're my own fairytale." His voice was sending chills down my spine. It seemed whenever I did something wrong, or if he got possessive he turned into this monster. He was still caressing my face as he said, "You're my precious angel, under a curse that is called this world. The only cure for this curse is.." I felt his icy breath tickle against my ear as he said, "True love's kiss from her prince charming."

I felt his warm, plump lips crash onto mine. It was very heated and passionate and I felt him lick my bottom lip, asking for permission. I didn't want this to happen but I heard him mutter something and I opened my lips more to give him access. I felt him explore my mouth more until he finally released me, knowing that I would need oxygen. He still wouldn't let me out of his iron grip and he still had that makeup on. I heard him speak again, as I was panting under my breath, "Yep, just as sweet as strawberries."

I went up to glare at him but he just responded, "Now, now, my sweet marionette, there's no need for that. Do you want those strings in you forever?" I reluctantly shook my head and he pulled my head into his chest as he started petting my hair again and he cooed, "You're such a good dolly~ Come now, we've arrived."

Bam! Things are getting heated! 'What's going to happen in the next update?' you may be asking yourself. Why, what we do every update, take over the world!! Ok, that's basically it, peace!