Chapter 29

I was sitting at the breakfast like room area again, which seemed to be where we ate quite a bit. I wasn't sitting in his lap, which was nice so I could actually eat without him interfering.

The silence was starting to drive me crazy so I decided to say, "So you weren't wanting a kiss, you wanted me to marry you." He nodded his head and I could feel his eyes bore into mine.

"When can I go to the gardens?" Natemare shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't really know. But it has to be with me until I trust you more." Ahhhh! He really doesn't want me to leave his side.

I then decided to ask a simple question, "So, when's the wedding?" He just simply stated, "A week."

"Y/n, please be the dear that you are and come over here my beloved." I was about to pull out of my seat but a butler did it for me. I then walked over to my fiancé's chair. I think I already knew what he wanted and was proven correct by his next action. He pulled me into his lap, again.

"Is it really necessary to have me in your lap all of the time?" "Yes. Because I don't want my queen getting cold or leaving me for too long."

Why must he keep doing this?! "Angel, I think it's around your bedtime." I felt him pick me up off of him and he get up as well. He grabbed my hand and lightly had me trail behind. Instead of being in my room it was a different room. It was red and black and seemed more extravagant than mine.

He snapped his fingers and I felt my dress change. I looked down to see it was that blue-purple color and was a nightgown. He pushed me down lightly onto the bed. "You aren't going to do anything to me, are you?" I heard him speak next to me, "No, of course not, we aren't even married yet." I turned to look at him on the other side of the bed and saw that he was laying down next to me. I felt him turn me around to the other side and I soon felt him spoon me.

I was struggling a tiny bit but I soon heard him speak up, "We're going to be married soon. You should be fine with this." "I'll be fine with this and maybe will show some affection if you allow me to do something tomorrow..."

I got his interest, I knew his love for deals. "And that is..." "I can explore the castle all by myself." I felt him debate this in his head. "Fine, you win."

He turned me around to face him and he started to cuddle me. I pulled in my legs some and started to cuddle back some. He seemed happy about this. I soon fell into a restful sleep.