Chapter 8

(time skip to the day of the performance)

It was the day of the performance. I was practicing again and everything was failing, bowling pins were landing on me, my hat keeps falling off, and stuff keeps getting on fire. Why does it seem that stuff always catches on fire. (Two words for you. Leo. Valdez)

I decided to take a break. No matter what it seems that I always ended back to where I started. I ordered a shot of whiskey and slammed my hand on the table and let out a sigh of frustration. Why? Why must this happen to me? I was going to get married but I can't do a single magic trick.

Then all of the room started to dim and a man I recognized sat besides me. I was starting to get warning signs from this guy but I decided to slip them by. I then realized who this man was, phantom.

I don't know how he got here, but I sure was happy. He really was a shooting star. He knew exactly when I was in despair and needed help. He then motioned me to walk with him to some room. Inside was a desk and resting on the desk was a plumed pen and a scroll.

He then said to me in a velvety voice, "Look kid, I know what you want and you can have it. Just sign the scroll." I took a little while to think if I should so I asked him, "If I sign this, I'll have the perfect show?" He nodded his head and said, "Kid, if you sign this you'll throw a show they'll never forget."

I thought over it some more before deciding. I needed to this for y/n. I didn't really want this but this is exactly what I need.  Satisfaction guaranteed. I grabbed the pen and started signing what needed to be signed and to filling out the needed parts. I had finally finished singing all of the papers and my hand was hurting. I then got up but then phantom said, "Go get 'em kid."

(Time skip to finishing up the show.)

I was doing my final trick as fireworks started going off and I got a standing ovation. I took a bow but once I stood up I wasn't on stage. I was in a sphere like glass area. I then saw phantom looking at me but he was extremely large. Smoke then started inside the dome and soon an inferno blazed, with me inside it. NO! NO! I was going to get married, have a family, make a name for myself! I can't go like this! Y/n, y/n, y/n. I wanted to give you so much more. But instead here I am burning to death.

(Your pov)

Chris was doing a superb job on the performance. He was even mixing up his routine. For the finale there was fireworks and he took a bow. Then disappeared. It must've been part of the performance so I decided to go look for him. After searching for a while I started to become worried. I finally saw one room that I hadn't checked. I pushed on the door and it soon revealed the man from the cheesecake factory holding his staff. But inside of the crystal ball was a burning Chris. The man then looked over at me and a devilish smile grew on his face.

Bah bum bum! I left y'all on a cliffhanger! You guys may kill me now but as I said on my announcements I have a boyfriend now. But what's going to happen in the next chapter? Will Mabel kiss spiderman, will Ryan Ross get over his cheez whiz addiction? Will Tyler and Joseph come out of Frank's closet? Is it really maybelline? Tune in next time to find out.