Chapter 30

I opened my eyes, waking up from my restful sleep. I tried getting up but I couldn't. Every time I tried to get out of Natemare's grasp it just got tighter. "Let's just savor this moment for a moment angel, yesterday I just got you back and know we are to be wed."

"Please natey~ I really want to have breakfast with you." I heard him sigh but I felt him get up. I got up after him. He once again snapped his fingers and I was wearing something different, a blood red gown. I walked out of the room with him and we ended up back at the breakfast table. I then asked, "Do you want me to sit in your lap?" He nodded his head so when he sat down I got in his lap.

(Time skip to after breakfast)

I got out of Natemare's lap and said, "Well, I'm going to explore the castle now." He looked like he was about to protest but he didn't. I then started walking around the place, looking around. Every room I went in was more extravagant than the next. One thing is for certain, he wasn't sparing any expense with this castle. There also seemed to be lots of paintings of him. Narcissus.

I eventually took a break and leaned against a wall, that was looking at a portrait of him above a door that may have been his study. I leaned farther back against the wall but I hand to take a few steps back since there was no longer a wall there.

I took a look back at his portrait before heading down this newly discovered hallway. It was sort of dark in here but not to much. The corridor had me walk for a while before it had me go down a long, spiral staircase. I kept walking down the similighted staircase until I finally reached a fully lighted room, and I sort of didn't want it to see it.

The room was covered in those pictures that I originally saw from his study but in red marker a red heart surrounded my face. If he was in it there would be a bigger red heart circling both of our faces. Scattered around the room were things that I once owned.

In the corner there was something being surrounded by a curtain but I ignored that as I went over to a table at the back center of the room. There seemed to be a picture hanging above the table but it was also surrounded by a curtain.

I looked at the contents on the table and became more and more confused. There was hair, vials of blood, ground up bones, paint, and a pen and journal combination. I decided to take a look at the journal first and started reading,

" 21 September, 2017

Today I was looking for someone to make a deal with but instead I found the most amazing girl. I just can't get my mind off of her. I must have her for myself. I just can't stop these feelings.

23 September, 2017

I just killed of the girl's worst enemy, Journey. I have also discovered that my love's name is Y/n, isn't that the most beautiful name? Sadly there is another obstacle in our way, her boyfriend.

3 October, 2017

Her boyfriend, Chris, just proposed to her, how dare he! She is mine! But rest assured, I have a plan to get rid of him and make Y/n mine.

4 October, 2017

I finally did it, I had her in my clutches. My sweet, innocent, angel. She is absolutely perfect in every way imaginable. I won't be sharing her with anyone.

7 October, 2017

I finally finished making deals with America, Russia, China, Iran, India, and North Korea. I gave them nuclear power. Now all I have to do is wait for them to have enough with each other and BOOM! Earth is destroyed! And I can finally rule Earth with my precious queen by my side!"

I kept flipping through pages and I kept seeing the details of him stalking me. From giving me flowers that I thought were from Chris. Every single page filled me with more and more dread, but one page is what scared me the most.

" 2 March, 2018

I finally realized what to do with Journey's body! I am going to make the perfect masterpiece. (No, I am not going to clone Y/n.) I am going to use Journey's body parts to make a painting of my princess. I believe it has turned out beautifully but it could use more work."

I stopped reading the journal and pulled down the curtain off of the thing I suspected was a painting. Staring back at me, was me, but it was a painting. It looked exactly like me and it showed things I didn't even know that I had. Every pore, freckle, everything. It was an exact replica but what made me feel so queasy was the fact of what the painting was made of, Journey. I looked back down at the table and saw the body parts, Journey's body parts.

I started to back away from the table and looked around the room again. My eye then caught on the curtain in the corner. I walked over to it and pulled back the curtain. Sitting there on a fabric mannequin was a wedding dress. I lifted the veil off of the dress and looked at it. The dress was actually very nice, it was mostly white, had a sweetheart neckline, the bodice was simple while the skirt was very full and had tulle. The skirt had purple streaks in it and on the sleeves the was the occasional purple sparkle. As much as I hated to admit it but I loved the dress. It actually looked like it would fit me perfectly, which was kind of creepy.

After examining it for a while I felt some arms snake around my waist as I hear someone purr into my ear, "Do you like it? I had it made especially for you." Remembering some of the rules and knowing to not make his temper go up I asked, "How long have you had this?" I heard his breath against my ear once again, "Ever since I laid eyes on you I had this dress being made."

I felt his hands start to rub my sides and I heard him say again, "I'm so glad that you accepted, because if you didn't I was planning to keep you in that room forever until you accepted. Oh and I would be the only person I would let you see." Yep, absolute maniac.

I just need to keep taking deep breaths, keep his temper down, "Is that painting made from a human?" "Yes, why?" Did he just ask why I was wondering if a painting was made from a human? I felt him leave me and I heard the light taps of his dress shoes against the ground as he walked towards the painting. "Quite a beautiful painting, isn't it? I made it myself actually. It took me forever to get it perfect, but I think it lives up to its inspiration." Why, must he be like this?

I decided to keep him not angry by just asking, "So, when will I be discussing wedding plans?" He shook his head several times and said, "No, no, no. I wouldn't dream of you lifting a finger to do any work like this. I want my queen to be as stress free as possible. I already planned the wedding and I planned everything already. All you really need to do is pick out some bridesmaids and sign some invitations." Of course he did. "Yes, but who will be giving me away? My father is supposedly dead and so is my mother."

I then heard him snap his fingers and out of the shadows a figure began to form and it soon stepped into the light. It was my father and mother. I ran over to them and hugged them. I heard natemare growl behind me but I ignored him. I then heard my father speak, but it was more stock and robotic like, "I give my daughter, y/n l/n (l/n means your last name.), to King Natemare, Phantom." This, this isn't my father, he would never do this to me, would he?

I stepped away from him but I soon bumped into someone else, Chris, once again it sounded like him but more stock, "I Chris Durocher, elope and break up from y/n l/n. I give my best hopes to her and Phantom." Chris would definitely never do this to me, would he?

I started to back away in an another direction but was soon stopped by pressing into another person. This time though I knew who it was since I felt their arms go around my waist and their head go on my shoulders, "See? I'm the only person who loves you. They all wanted to make deals to save themselves, and how could I say no to that?"

I started to feel tears start to come down my face and I felt Natemare start to kiss up my neck, "Don't worry my angel, I will never betray you."

I can't take this anymore. I pushed myself out of his arms and ran to my room. I started to cry in there as my life was falling apart into pieces.

(Natemare pov)

I waved my hand and the puppets went away. I believe they fooled her enough. Her parents and Chris were dead, but that doesn't me I can't recreate puppets of them. I felt bad for making my doll cry but, I had to so she couldn't protest. I may follow her into her room but I don't think she wants to see me right now.