Chapter 7

Oh boy, natemare isn't going to be happy...

(Natemare pov)

I was watching my apple dumpling hanging around with her boyfriend, Chris. I just want to gag thinking of him. I was in phantom mode as usual. For some reason they were heading back to that club place for some reason. I continued to watch them and was quite angry at something.

Chris just proposed to my doll. Oh, my revenge is going to be much more sweeter than expected. I will have to wait a few more days though, bide my time, wait. Ughh... being patient is so hard! It will all be worth it in the end though. Especially with some of the other deals that I'm making. Things are about to get dark and dicey, well, at least for them it will. I always win in the end, no matter what. I know exactly when people are bluffing and I know when to fold. But I always have a royal flush.

I still continued to follow y/n around and watched as she got home and she went to go sit down in a chair and had her cat sit on her and she started petting the cat. As she was petting the cat she let out the cutest little smile that my heart just swooned at. I wish she would look at me that way. The cat then got up and tried to leap on the coffee table but the cat missed and y/n let out the most musical laugh I've heard. (*cough* Recie *cough*) Oh, how my heart was swooning for my love. I just loved everything about her, her humor, personality, eyes, laugh, hair, lips, hands, smarts, everything.

To me she was the embodiment of perfection. She was the perfect barbie doll that was never made. She was my little marionette, and I was the puppet master. I could not let her porcelain skin break, I couldn't let my puppet off of her stage, off of her strings.

All of them made her cry. All of this imperfect world made her suffer for too long. She is the only thing right in this world. Y/n made my demon heart realize that there may be something right about Earth, and that was her.

I don't care what she thinks. She will be mine, all mine. Forever, forever, forever, and ever. After all, our love is god.

Whadda up? It's ya boy skinny penis! (Tsundere gets it) Coming to ask you, am I overkilling it with the nicknames? Should I stick with just a couple or go all out? Please let me know. Okay that's it bye!