Chapter 39

I nodded my head, knowing that I didn't have a choice in the slightest to join him or not. He then clapped his together in a childlike manner, "Ooohhh, this is going to be so much fun!! Now come on, the faster we get there the better!"

He then pulled me along with him until we passed a whole lot of winding passage ways and we eventually ended back up in that limousine.

I was seated in his lap, once again, as the car drove along. I let out a little sigh of annoyance, and looked back at him, seeing a soft smile on his face, "Don't you ever get tired of me sitting on your lap?" His smile grew devilish again, darn it! "Oh my doll, I could never grow tired of you."

He then started rubbing my shoulders and whispering in my ear, "Now relax, today is going to be filled with fun and excitement."

At his words I actually relaxed into his arms, and I could practically feel the grin on his face. "Now remember that you're of one of the highest statutes, my angel.  You're higher than everyone else in that building."

He then started hugging me even tighter and started nuzzling my neck. I started to smell his cologne start to get on me. "U-umm What are you doing Natemare?" "Getting my scent on you."

Umm, say what now? "Well I don't want people getting any ideas, now do I?"

He then started sucking on my neck but was stopped as the limousine's door popped open. He picked his head up from my neck, growled some, but still got out with the chauffeur or valet standing straight at the side.

The man in uniform went to help me get out, but Natemare beated him to it and he helped get out while he gave the man a death glare.

It had rained earlier so there was a wide puddle blocking our path. It was fairly lengthy but not that lengthy. But we would still have to walk in it if we wanted to get across. My captor noticed this and snapped his fingers, causing who ever it was that opened the limo's doors to come to his side.

 My captor noticed this and snapped his fingers, causing who ever it was that opened the limo's doors to come to his side

(The guy's uniform but less military-ish)

"You, what's your name, and what is your job?" I faced the direction of the man getting questioned who I could see gulp and he then bowed down. "I am Eric, the greeter and valet here, your highness. What may I do for you my lord?"

I heard my lover? Can I call him that? I guess he technically is.. Anywho! I heard my lover hum in thoughtfulness before what seems like examining the man, "So you would say it is your job to be an absolute gentleman?" Eric nodded his head confused.

Natemare then basically roared out, his makeup showing fully, "Then are going to let this woman get her dress wet!?" Eric shook under Natemare who was now towering over him. Natemare then shook his head in disappointment, "Well if you aren't then at least give me your jacket." Poor Eric handed Natemare his jacket and Natemare laid the jacket across the puddle.