Chapter 6

Rome, Italy.

We were finally here. Ash was looking over the computer while I was on my phone going over my plan to meet him.

"Rose."

I looked to see the Ash was in front of me with a concerned look on her face.

"Hmm? what did we land already?" looking out the window.

Ash shook her head and pointed at the flight attendant, who was waiting patiently, "She asked you if you needed anything?"

Giggling in embarrassment, "Right, sorry I'll have a pink lemonade please and some candy your pick." smiling kindly.

The attendant nodded slightly and left.

"This isn't like you." Turning around and saw Ash looking at me with calculating eyes.

Sighing, I look out the window and at the landscape of Italy, "It just brings back memories, that's all."

Ash nodded and left me alone with my thoughts as the attendant back with my drink and candy, "Thanks," eating some m&ms and looking out the window once more.

                                                                                                     ~'~

This isn't like Rose... She never orders candy unless she was really down and needed some cheering up

Something is up and I tend to find out soon.

"We are about to land please put on your seat belt and brace yourselves to land," the intercom said.

Sighing I strap on my seat belt and close my eyes.

We landed smoothly and safely as the plane came to a complete stop.

"Well that was fun." Rose said, skipping down the stairs with a grin on her face.

"How is landing fun?" I asked.

Rose just shrugged her shoulders and waited for the chauffeur to arrive and pick them up. 

"Where is the driver? I thought he was supposed to pick us up!" Rose said fuming with anger.

"Driver? since when?" Looking around in confusion.

"Since I can and picked you both up," a voice said behind us.

Rose ran towards him and hugged him, both twirling around and the sounds of Rose's giggles could be heard through the entrance of the airport.

"I thought you couldn't make it?" Rose asked.

"Well," finally turning around and faced the man that was holding Rose midair and smirked, "didn't expect you here?"

He smirked back and put Rose down, "When have you ever doubted me?"

Chuckling sightly, "It's good to see you again...Rinko."

He chuckled back lowly, "it's good to be back."

Rose smiled kindly, "so what the next move?"

                                                                                      ~'~

"Nice villa, didn't know you bought one last month." looking around and smiling widely.

Ash grinned slightly and looked around, pulling her luggage with her up the stairs. 

"I see, she still hasn't changed." looking at her with sadness in his eyes.

I sighed and frowned, "She hasn't been the same since the lady was killed, you know that."

He whispered lightly, "I know, So what was this favor you wanted from me back in LA?"

"We need to talk in your office not here," looking round suspiciously. "We may be bugged," turning around and walking down a hallway and opens the metal doors with ease and closing them so they wouldn't be heard. 

"So whats the problem?" Rinko asked sitting in his big leather chair in front of a sturdy oak desk.

I sighed and sat on the love couch that was next to the desk, "She's been contacted from the outside."

Rinko's eyes went wide with shock then turned to anger, "who?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "No clue, but he payed her a visit last night after I left, they seemed to be trying to figure each other out though."

He sighed and leaned back with his arms crossed, "So what's our next move?"

"We bug her room and every room in the villa, then we plant a tracking chip in her necklace-"

"Necklace? what necklace?" he asked.

"...The lady's necklace, she was given the lady's necklace before she took her last breath, Ash has been hiding it from the Don, after her death. She never lets that necklace out of her sights and if she does, then there is a high chance that she will go all grim reaper to find it." twisting the small silver ring on left finger sightly.

Rinko nodded and pressed a button the that was on his remote, but instead of turning on the TV, the bookshelf shifted and a room with all kinds of fragile equipment was shown in display.  

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff." admiring the beauty that he kept hidden from the world.

He chuckled and nodded, "So which one would you like to play with first?"

~~~

I hope you liked and this makes up for not updating as much as I wanted to,sorry. So if you want to read more, stay tuned in the next chapter!

Ash out~