Chapter 15

It's been hours since she made the call and I've been hiding behind the bookcase for hours since I would've gotten out and left after she did, but Shogun came in preventing her from doing so, now I'm stuck in the same room as they are, just staying in the same room and watching the night sky with a gazed look.

"So you're not telling me anything, are you?" he asked, leaning towards her slightly.

Ash shook her head and crossed her arms, "like I'd tell you anything."

Shogun smirked teasingly and leaned in more towards her face, making her blush from what I can tell with the moonlight illuminating through the window.

"Are you really not going to tell me anything?" he asked in a husky tone.

Ash just sat there and looked at him, leaning just as close as he is and whispered, "Nothing worth telling about, I'm afraid."

He smirked and leaned back and looked at her, "you got me there."

She smiled slightly, "tell me about yourself," she said softly.

Shogun looked at her and turned towards the fireplace, and grabbed a match kit and light a match, looking a the fireplace and the burning stick, "what's there to tell."

She shrugged and blew out the match, watching the smoke twist and curl as it ascended upwards, "there is always something to tell."

He sighed, "I was 5 years old when they found me."

Oh, now I have something to work with.

~'~

I sighed and closed the door and looked up and down the hallway, "where the hell could you be Rose?" 

"Are you looking for me?"

I turned around and found her standing in the middle of the hallway with an empty look.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

She nodded and walked away, not looking back.

I sighed and went the other way.

Wondering what was going on in Rose's head.

"Things sure have changed over the years."

~'~

"Morning everyone, I see that you all have been sleeping late," Rinko said, Flipping pancakes and setting them on plates, bacon sizzling on the oven, scrambled eggs on a clean plate, fresh orange juice and a small bowl of blueberries and raspberries next to a can of whip cream.

"Morning and no, I've been busy with something," I said, sitting down and grabbing a plate.

"Like that will stop you from getting some sleep," Rinko said turning the bacon and making more pancakes.

I chuckled, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean it will take a toll on my body."

He nodded, "true, do you think that they overslept?"

I shrugged, "no idea, Shogun is still in bed and Rose won't get up unless someone wakes her."

"Yeah, that sounds like her," Rinko said, turning off the oven and placing the plates in the table, sitting down himself.

~'~

I squinted my eyes as the sunlight bathed the room with its bright light, yawning slightly and stretching, letting the covers fall onto my lap.

"A new way to start the day," I muttered under my breath.

I sighed and got up and did my morning routine, I look in the mirror and wonder if I never took a course in handling guns would they still see me as a princess or something more then just that?

I changed and went to the kitchen where I saw everyone laughing and having a good time, I've never seen Ash smile like that, Well, that was a long time ago when she was a carefree little girl just wanting to play dolls and wife, but that all changed one day when she went to her grandparents house. The bright light that she held to her heart was dulled to the point where she almost acted like a puppet, and that was the day I lost my best friend. I never saw her again and Instead make a friend with the one that I see every day now.

I leaned against the doorframe and watched them,  a small smile was painted on my face, It was good to see them feel so relaxed and all they have to worry about is to not waste the food.

Shogun noticed me and smiled at me, "Come on Rose, you're about to see me beat Ash in a small breakfast game."

Ash smirked and shook her head, "like I'd lose to someone as gullible like you!" she said. laughing lightly.

Rinko was whining about them wasting the food on a silly game.

I chuckled and nodded, sitting in between Shogun and Rinko, watching them throw small bits of food in the air and catching them with their mouths. 

I laughed as Shogun's eye was hit with a grape. 

I wish that we were like this all the time.

~~~

So what did you guys think? please let me know in the comment section, I hope you enjoyed the chapter as much as I loved Writing it If you want to read more then stay tuned for the next chapter!

Ash out~