Chapter 20

" Well, it's this a lovely reunion," Raven said sarcastically.

Rinko rolled his eyes, "like this was ever a reunion."

I chuckled darkly and lowered my gun, "well Ash aren't you going to shot?"

Ash didn't move or show any expression, she just stood there.

Raven slowly made her was behind Ash and wrapped her arms around her and smiled slightly.

"Raven, what are you doing?" Shogun asked, not looking away from Don.

Raven just smiled and whispered something into Ash's ear and smiled while doing it.

Whatever Raven said to Ash, she didn't show anything, just gave the gun to Raven and stood with the Don.

"Raven?" Rinko whispered slightly.

Raven just continued to smile, holding the gun, "I've been waiting for this for so long."

We all looked at each other and back at her.

"Raven, what are you talking about?" I asked, raising my gun and looking at Ash, "Ash what did she say to you?"

Ashe didn't say anything and just stood there with the Don.

"Well, let's just say that I told her a little secret," Raven said giggling.

"Raven, what did you tell her," Shogun asked, looking at her from the corner of his eye.

She shrugged and just stood there with the gun in her hand.

The Don smirked and held out his hand for Ash, "Come, Ash. All you have to do is take my hand, and it will all be yours." He said smuggling.

I looked at him, "Don... why? why her and not me?" I said.

~'~

I looked at Rose and said nothing, I wasn't going to tell her so I made Ash tell her, "Ash, tell her why you're going to take the title to the family."

Ash didn't say anything and just took my hand, not saying a word. I smirked and kissed her hand slightly, a sign in the mafia world that the title is handed down to her just as she wanted it to be.

~'~

I didn't say anything and just looked at everyone with a slight smile, "I'm sorry guys," pulling out a simple gold chain with a white diamond from around my neck, "She chose me and me-"

"No she didn't!" yelled Raven, turning the gun towards me with shaking hands.

"Hey! Raven don't!" Rinko exclaimed loudly and standing behind her, not touching her just hovering behind her.

"Raven, what are you doing?!" Shogun asked.

Raven looked at me, "she didn't give you that necklace, she would never give something that important to someone like you." She sneered, tears streaming down her face.

"Raven, what are you talking about?" Rose asked.

I looked at her and then at the necklace, "it was you," I whispered slightly, gripping it tightly in my hand, "It was you all along."

She chuckled and nodded, "it was always me and the funny part is that you all never suspected it in the first place."

"What are you talking about?" Shogun asked.

"She is the Princess, my princess, " the Don said, whispered it so softly, I almost didn't catch it.

Raven giggled childishly, "Ciao, zio Don... È passato così tanto tempo," the gun still shaking in her grip.

"Raven," The Don said, inching closer to her with his arms open wide, "we thought you were dead."

Raven frowned and looked at him, "you never cared enough to even look for me! and then after Ash finished her training she was the new Princess to the family the warrior princess, that Title to the family was supposed to be mine! That necklace was supposed to be mine, everything that you took from me I was trained and pampered to be the new head of the Coronado Family."

"Raven, that wasn't what happened, we looked for you, I sent every single best of my men to look for you after that party. We tried so heard searching you, and we thought the worst of what happened to you," the Don said, standing right in front of her.

~'~

I looked at the Don and then at the necklace on Ash's neck, "non ti sei mai fidato di me, non... nemmeno quando ho imparato tutto, non mi avresti dato il titolo," wi[ing the tears off.

The Don sighed and nodded, "No, non doveva mai essere tu."

I nodded and lowered the gun and just cried, Rinko held me against him and whispered sweet things to me.

"I'm sorry, Principessa, it was something Kathleen wanted when she raised them with the family," He said kneeling down. 

I nodded and looked at him, "even in death she is always right." Chuckling slightly and leaning against Rinko.

The Don nodded and chuckled, " She was a smart one, a true Signora to the family."

I smiled slightly, "yeah, she was."

~'~

"If you think that this is over, it isn't," I said, pointing the gun at the Do, smirking.

"Shogun what are you doing? everything is resolved there is no reason to kill anymore," Ash exclaimed, standing in front of them.

I shook my head, "No, He knows who I am and he won't admit it, I was a part of the family!"

"Shogun, what are you talking about?" Rose asked.

~~~

I hope you liked this as much as I was writing it. Anyways I have trouble writing this and I was hoping you or any of you could help me with my other stories. since I've been having some writers' block and I've been stuck on it too, So please help me and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you.

Ash out~