Chapter 7

"So how is the surveillance going?" Rinko asked, sitting next to me with some popcorn.

I rolled my eyes and kept watch on the big screen, "nothing much just the usual."

Rinko groaned, "come on Rose you can't be serious, the villa is the most secure place for the underworld to relax without worrying about being assassinated."

I sighed and looked at the screen before looking at Rinko's puppy face and I just gave up, "Fine we go and have fun for a few hours then we come back and keep an eye on the monitor got it."

"Yes! I know the thing that we need for us to get off all this stress that you've been causing us for the past week." Rinko grinned like a cat. 

I gave him a suspicious look, "What is this thing?"

He looked like the devil's mischievous servant with that creepy smile, "you'll see."

                                                                                       ~'~

I was sitting in the garden behind the villa with some tea and a good book.

Its been almost a week since my encounter with Shogun and so far he hasn't shown up yet, which is a good thing right?

Sighing slightly I look at the flowers, some of them are rare to find in the world.

when the villa was first built the Don was a coldblooded mafia man until he found her...and with her in his sights he knew that he would be his.

As the years passed with them together at a request the lady asked him to change the backyard into a garden for the females in the Mafia to enjoy when they come to the villa, but something happened before she could see her beautiful garden, as a momentum in her memory he ordered all his men to find the most beautiful and rarest flowers in the world and bring to her garden.

In total, they found seven flowers and planted them in front of the sakura tree, the same tree that he, himself carved their initials for it to be forever remembered. 

Over the passing years previous Dons and their ladies have planted something in their memories, thus making the garden 'Paradise' was born.

"I see you got past the security system, so how was your flight?" I said not turning around and looked at the clear blue sky.

I heard him chuckle, "It was fun, is all that I can tell." sitting next to me and slouching a bit.

"So why are you here this time?" facing him and putting my teacup down.

He sighed and looked at the flowers with a pleasant look on his face and a gentle smile, "You know, would give anything to have a flower planted here... and it would be for my lady."

I scoffed and looked at the sakura tree, "You have to be a Mafia leader to have your lady plant something in this garden."

"I know, that's why I didn't tell you or let anyone know for that matter," he said letting the sun and cool breeze flow through his body, feeling both the hot and the cold against his skin.

"What do you mean?"

He smirked, "not telling... yet."

I smiled slightly and nodded, "understood."

                                                                                                  ~'~

"Well wasn't that fun?"

I shock in my seat and glared at him, "your definition of fun was throwing some water at me while you act like a little kid."

He grinned, "most likely."

Sighing I buy a towel and dry myself, "you are unbelievable, sometimes."

"I know, but shouldn't we be getting back to the villa soon?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, why should we?"

He pointed at the sky, "cause it's getting late and we left Ash alone, so chances are that someone might already be inside."

I groaned and nodded, "this is why we shouldn't have left the villa in the first place."

"well, I didn't think someone was going to do something so suicidal! Who would break into a Mafia villa in the first place?" getting the car keys and driving off like crazy. 

"There is only a handful of people who would do something stupid like that but one may come to mind," glaring at my phone.

                                                                              ~'~

I was driving like my life depended on it, which it did consider that Rose looked like she was going to kill me at any moment.

"What If it was nothing to worry about? I know a really nice restaurant near the park and it has a great view of the night ocean, you'll love it I swear." 

"You know that's not the problem and you know it. She could be in danger!"

I scoffed and looked at her, "she is the Don's best fighter and most loyal member in the family, you really think that she would do something like that."

I knew that she tied to believe my words but, something was holding her back and we both knew it, so I sped up some more 'til we saw the gates appearing.

"You don't think that she would do something right?" Rose asked in a small voice.

I turned to her and looked into her eyes, "you are in the family and since you joined the family, Ash has never seen you so happy in her life, she would never do something to betray you."

~~~

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter, if you want to know more stay tuned for the next chapter!

Ash out~