Chapter 10

"AHHHH!" Screaming loudly, clutching the horse for dear life.

"YOU"RE NOT EVEN MOVING!" Rinko yelled in amusement from watching me hold on to the horse tightly.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw that he was right, I straightened up and looked at him with a glare as he laughed at me.

"It's not funny!" I yelled as I tried not to scare the horse.

He continued to laugh, "it is when it's you! The fearless gun wielder that can look at death in the face and smirk like it's nothing, can't even ride a horse without freaking out! If that's not funny than I don't know what funny really is."

I hissed, "you're lucky that I don't have my guns with me."

He just chuckled at me when gripping the reins of the horse and gently pulled them, forcing the horse to follow him in a trot, while I'm gripping the saddle and shaking slightly from the fear of falling off. 

"See, it's not that bad. You'll get used to it soon," Rinko said, guiding the horse to follow him into the wide open fields. 

"Like that will ever happen, I hate horses and they hate me," I said keeping all my willpower focused on the horse.

He grinned, "Keep telling yourself that."

                             ~'~

"So what are you really here? I doubt it has to do with the baseball thing." Sitting down and looking at him in the eye.

He leaned back in his chair and shrugged with a carefree expression, "don't know, just felt like being here that's all."

I rolled my eyes, "right, what else are you here for?"

Sighing, he straightened up and looked serious, "there was something that I need to discuss with you as a matter a fact, I need to talk to all of you, in private. Away from prying ears."

"Why? I thought that you didn't want to be seen by the others?" Stating the obvious.

He groaned and nodded, "I know, but this needs some help with before I decide to make a disappearing act again."

I sighed and looked at him, he looked desperate and anxious for some help. Thinking of the possibilities of telling the others that I've been keeping a secret from them, especially Rose she will be crushed that I didn't confide in my only friend about this little secret, I don't even think that she will forgive me?

"Fine, but if this puts them in any danger then we have to pull out and then you're on you're own."

He smirked and nodded in understatement, "so when will they be here?" 

I shrugged and looked at the clock that nested on the base of the huge fireplace, "I'm not sure, may-"

"Maybe someone would like to explain what's going on here?" 

I groaned lightly and turned and put on a strained smile, "oh...you're back."

~'~

I glared at Ash as she sat there with a smile on her face and a man in front of her looking at the exchange between us. I tapped my foot lightly and looked at the both of them, "So? anyone of you want to fill me in?"

"Anyone ready for a delicious dinn-" Rinko came in and had one look in the room and back out slowly, "you know what never mind." He said, running out when meeting the cold glare of Rose. 

I heard Ash sigh and stand up and started walking towards me.

I backed away and looked down in disbelief.

"Rose, I-" I cut her off with a swipe of my hand.

"I don't want to hear it, from the both of you, at all." and with that I felt them to themselves.

~'~

"I crushed her." I heard Ash whisper softly. 

I just sat there and looked at the door that Rose was In front of and felt bad for Ash. She didn't have to lie to her, she should've just told her when she had the chance, but I guess that I'll have to talk to her.

"Don't worry I'll settle this, why don't you see what your other friend wanted?" Getting up and walking out the room before Ash could say anything else, and wen to find Rose.

I mean how hard can It be to talk to a girl?

right?

~~~

So how did you like the chapter? please comment and vote. If you want to read more, stay tuned for the next chapter!

Ash out~