Chapter 17

We all gathered in the conference room, Ash and Shogun finally came in with some files, from the looks of it, they looked important to him.

Rinko was leaning against one of the leather chairs across from me with a blank look and a grim frown. I was worried that this might be the day where we finally know what's going on and why Shogun gave us a job in the first place.

They placed the files in front of us and sat at the head of the long table, Ash was sitting right next to him looking down, something wasn't right, Rinko and I both know it.

"As you, all know some time ago I gave you a job and I was holding some time to see if you all are ready and it seem that you all surpassed my expectations," Shogun said, folding his hands in front of him and looking at us with so much seriousness that I saw Ash sit up a bit straighter.

Shogun sighed slightly, "in front of you is a file of someone that I need you to take down and terminate... permanently."

We all gasped lightly and looked at the file, "you want us to kill someone?" Ash asked finally looking us and glaring at him.

He nodded, "yes, that is correct, the subject that I need you to assassinate the man named...,"

The name that came out of his mouth shocked us all, and for the most part, it looked like Ash was willing to do the job herself.

"Duilio Rodriguez Alessandro Andres Coronado, the head of the Coronado mafia family," Shogun said.

~'~

"What?!" Rose yelled, furiously. Slamming her hands on the table.

"You can't be serious? This is the Don we are talking about and we all know that the Don has eyes and ears everywhere, what makes you think we will help you?" I said, glaring at him.

He shrugged and leaned against his chair, "that's a job you need to complete."

Rose was quiet and looked through the file, "then, what' with the files?"

"Those are all the weaknesses and strengths that he and his trusted guards, you all will memorize everything about them and their routine, then and only then will one of you go for the kill, your mission is complete," he said.

We all opened the files that we were given and looked at them with wide eyes.

"No way," Rose whispered under her breath.

~'~

This can't be happening, everything about the guards is here from their birthplace to their time with the family. It has everything and so much more.

"Why do you have the guards information? I mean some of this aren't even on public record, let alone on the black market," RInko asked, slowly flipping the pages, looking at every detail that was on the file.

"Well, if I want something done right, then I see to it, that's all I want from anyone that I hired to a job really," he stated coldly.

I've never thought that I'd see another side to Shogun, he almost sounded like a Don for a second there.

"let me get this straight, you want us to hit on a mafia boss because?" Rose asked, crossing her arms.

Shogun glares at Rose with so much coldness, she flinched slightly and looked away with a huff and left the room with the file in hand.

"That wasn't necessary, you know," crossing my arms and looking at him out of the corner of my eye.

Shogun shrugged and looked bored out of his mind, "not my fault she questioned my reasons."

I sighed and looked a the closed file that I haven't opened yet.

"So what's our next move?" Rinko asked. 

"try to get Rose on the job, we need her for this to go well you know," Shogun said.

I nodded and looked at the files and frowned slightly, "then why does it say subject 4 and subject 3 will infiltrate from the roof while subject 1 and 2 distract the target? this sounds like a perfect plan but who is subject 4?"

Shof=gun smiled slightly and just shook his head, "you'll know soon enough."

"You know that's impossible right, Rose has the personality if a royal princess you know and it'll take forever to change her mind, so I'm not going to talk to her and I'm sure as hell Ash won't do it either, "Rinko said closing the door, leaving Shogun and I with our thoughts.

Well, I guess this only leaves one last option, then.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know that school has started and everything but doesn't worry about it, I'll make some time for writing more stories! If you want to read more then stay tuned for the next chapter!

Ash out~