Chapter 7: Ophelia's Wishes

Next morning, it's her day off. She planned to get into the city and looking at shops. It's Sister Lisa's day off too. After breakfast, they walked into the city centre and looking at shops.

They chattered away and giggles about they embarrassing moments. As they about to go to the bridge, Kate and James ran to her and hugged her. 'Oh god, Mary. We thought we lost you.' Kate panted. She let go and Ophelia corrected her. 'Hi, mum. Call me Ophelia, now.' James and Kate looked puzzled. 'I'm working as a sister of the cathedral, now. Don't worry about us. Kyle is working with me, as well.' She informed them.

Sister Lisa introduced herself to them. 'I'm her friend and fellow sister, Lisa.' Kate cried and give Ophelia another hug. 'I'm glad that you are safe, dear. Come and visit us, any time.' 'Thanks, mum.' She thanked Kate. James looked at the grucifix rosary and asked Ophelia, 'Is that Ghost, you work for?' She nodded. He exhaled and give her a hug. 'I always knew you'll like them. When I saw the album covers in the record store, I knew you'll get interested in them.' She smiled, 'Yeah. It's our day off, today and we are going to the guitar shop. Just looking around.' Kate and James hold their hand to each other and Kate praised, 'Have fun, Ophelia. And nice to meet you, Lisa.' She curtsied. They walked passed Lisa and Ophelia.

'Your parents are nice, sister.' Lisa murmured. Ophelia smiled, 'Yeah. They adopt me and they loved me as their daughter.' 'I'm glad to hear that.' Lisa praised. They crossed the bridge and stopped by the guitar shop.

Ophelia looked at the window and entered the shop. Sister Lisa follows. They saw guitars, hanging on the walls and Ophelia asked the shop worker in Swedish, 'Hej. Var är basgitarrområdet?' 'Det är genom den dörren där borta.' He pointed the door.

'Tack.' She thanked him in Swedish. She called Lisa to follow her and they stepped into the Bass Guitar area. They gasped and Ophelia carefully ran to the first row of bass guitars. Sister Lisa wondered, 'Do you play bass, Sister?' 'No. But, I would love to play and own one.' Ophelia replied. The shop worker walked in and asked her in Swedish, 'Vill du ha en gå på att spela basen?' 'Ja tack.' He walked to the Fender bass guitars and picked up a black Jazz one. He handed it to Ophelia and she thanked him in Swedish.

Lisa murmurs, 'I'm surprised that you speak Swedish, Sister.' 'Yeah. Kyle and I learned it as we got here.' She smiled. Ophelia place the bass guitar on her leg, put her headphones on and started playing For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica. She heard it many times and hear the bass notes. As Ophelia began to play, she instantly plays professionally. She never touched the bass and she quickly learn the bass line. She felt happy that she touched the bass guitar for the first time. Ophelia finished playing and hang the bass guitar on the guitar stand.

'I wish that I want a bass guitar for Christmas or on my birthday. It's so far away.' She mumbled. Sister Lisa grab Ophelia's shoulder and said, 'I do hope you'll get one soon.' They head out of the bass guitar room, thanked the shop worker and exit the guitar shop.

They got back at the cathedral after a takeaway dinner. Sister Imperator ran and stopped them. She reported to Ophelia, panting. 'Sister Ophelia. Papa is having a breakdown. Go and see him, now.' She nodded, took her coat off and hand it to Lisa. Ophelia ran along the hallway and knock on Papa's door. Special opened the door and let her in. 'Where is he?' She asked Special. He pointed at Papa on the desk, sobbing. 'Thank you.' As she walked towards him, Special left the chamber and closed the door. Papa looked up to her, in tears and whimpering, 'Ghuleh. I'm glad you're here.' She walked to him and hugged him on his back. He hands out the letter to her and it read:

Papa Emeritus III,

I'll never forget what you did to me. My sister, dead. Our relationship, gone. Now, I'll take revenge on you. I got a lady friend who used to work for you and use to have a relationship with Omega. I thought we got a connection, us. You break up with me without ANY reason. Soon, I'll get my reward.

See you during your tour.

Luther Friberg

Ophelia gasped and got the vision again. The same man with three scars. He plunged the sword into Papa. The sword steams as the blade hits the flesh. She knows that the blade is poisonous. She returns to the present and collapsed on Papa's back. He noticed and asked her as he wiped his tear away, 'What is it, Ghuleh?' 'It's the man I saw in my vision. The same guy. The letter triggered it.' She explained.

He continued crying. Ophelia never saw Papa being that vulnerable. She thought to herself, I didn't know that he use to go out with a guy. Is he bisexual? I don't care. I'm bisexual too. She looked at him and hear his voice in her head. How can this be happening? Helig skit! Jag kan inte ta det längre! She hushed him down and guided him to the sofa. He slowly calms down. She put her hand on his cheek and whispered, 'You can take it. You have to be brave for this. For me, Papa.' He smiled and wiped the tears off his face. 'Thank you, älskling.' He sighed. 'I know that, you been here for five days now. But, it makes sense that when you and Kyle came here, I felt the soul of you pulling me. I do believe that you got the same feeling as I have, right?' She remembered the first night that she saw Papa, outside of the flat. She felt the connection magnet pulling to him. She looked at Papa and objected her feelings to him, in Swedish. 'Jag älskar dig verkligen, Papa. Och alltid vill.' His eyes widened, smiled and hugged Ophelia, tight. 'I love you too, Ghuleh.' He whispered.

They look at each other and they kissed in the lips. They giggled and they kiss deeply. Papa put his hands on either side of her head. Ophelia stroked his back, upwards. As Papa stroked her back, she shivers. She is confused and scared. He noticed and asked her, 'Are you okay, Ghuleh?' 'Y-Yeah. This feeling, it's strange.' She stood up, turned around and he lifted the dress.

His eyes widened and gasped loudly. 'Unholy shit, Ghuleh! You got ALL of our Sigils!' 'What!?' She puzzled. 'Take a look in the mirror, Ophelia.' He ordered her. He helped her take off the dress. She got her back to the mirror, Papa handed the large hand mirror and she looked at the sigils, down her spine. The nameless ghoul sigils on different colours, the silver sulphur symbol and a black grucifix cross.

She gasped and asked Papa, 'So, what does it mean exactly?' 'You, Ghuleh. Got the powers from all of us. I noticed when you defend Kyle from Alpha's attack, yesterday. That's his superpower. And you deflecting and blocking Omega's sword attacks, that's Water's superpower.' He explained. Ophelia still doesn't understand what's going on. She took a deep breath and screamed in the top of her lungs. Then, the soundwaves pushed Papa into the pillar and he covered his ears. She stopped and panting, hard. His ears rang from the sonic scream. He pointed out, 'That's one of my superpowers, Ghuleh.' She looked at him, ran and hugged him. 'I'm so, so, so sorry, Papa.' She sobbed. He hugged her back and whispered, 'It's not your fault, älskling. Dark lords gave you the gifts. They chose you.' She still confused. Then, Cirice appeared and whispered to her, 'He's right. They choose you, for a reason. There will be battles soon. And you are the only one will win the fight. With Papa and the Nameless Ghouls.'

Then, Ophelia got another vision. She sat on the throne and Papa sat beside her. Ghost fans, sisters and brothers bowing to them and chanting, 'Hail Ophelia! Hail Papa! Hail Ghost!' She returns to the present and fell to the floor. Papa helped her get up and asked, 'What is the vision again?' She nodded and Cirice shook her head for not telling him about it. 'It's Luther again.' She lied. He nodded and hugged her, tight. Ophelia thought to herself a final wish, I wish that everything is good after the battle. I don't want Papa to die, ever.

***Yes, I'm a bassist. As you can tell by my username.

I am an expert for 3 years now. It's crazy, I know. But I'm seriously good at it.***