Chapter 14: The Battle of Satan's Sin Part 2

The sword went right through Papa's chest with steam comes out from the blade. Ophelia realised, Viktor IS the one from her vision. He played tricks on her visions thinking Luther is the killer. Her eyes widened and yelled, 'IT'S YOU ALL ALONG!' Papa gasping for air and screamed in pain. Omega ran toward him and carefully yank the sword out. The ghouls and Luther ran and gathered around Papa to help. Ophelia stay put. Viktor grabbed his poisonous sword, walked towards her and said, 'Well, well, well. Just you and me now.' She took deep breaths and charge at him. He instantly blocked her attack. They fight for their lives.

Ophelia got mad about him being tricky. He smirked and plunge at her. But luckily, she dodged it. Cirice whispered in her head, Find love in your heart. She ignored it and she swing after swing at him. Then, he stabbed her leg. She gasped thinking to herself, Shit. I'm dead, now. She fell to the floor, in pain.

He cackled, loudly. 'I'm the champion of this battle! No one can stop me!' He spins around in a circle, slowly. Ophelia thought she is dead, but the realised that the poison burns away from her flesh and blood. She pretended to be in pain. She quietly grabs her sword, stood up, sneakily charge behind him and he quickly turns around and blocked the attack. Everyone gasped of Ophelia's new superpower, poison immunity. They continue fighting.

After ten minutes, they felt weak and lose a bit of stamina. Cirice suggested in her head. Let me fight, while you gather your strength. Ophelia nodded and Cirice controlled her body and mind while Ophelia rest.

The eye colour changed again. Viktor slowly squinting his eyes and he recognised it. 'Cirice? Is that you?' 'It's time for you to pay the painful price.' She threatened him. He pulled a fake smile and denied, 'I have no idea what you are talking about.' She frowned and yelled, 'You murdered me in front of them! Because you want to be close to Papa!' Luther stunned and asked, 'Is that true?' 'Shut up. She's lying.' He ordered.

Cirice grabbed Ophelia's sword and use her ice magic to cover the sword with sharp icicles. Papa recognised the magic and it's Cirice in Ophelia's body. He gasped for air and Water used his magic to make a water bubble for Papa to drink.

Cirice gripped the sword very tight and attack him. Viktor swing his sword fast and she ducked by doing the splits. She quickly jabs the icicle on his foot and snap it off the ice-covered sword. He screamed in pain and scold, 'That's cheating, bitch!' He slashed the poisonous sword across her chest. Then, the grucifix and a bit of the suit burns off. Viktor's eyes widen as he saw the white snowflake sigil on her chest, near to the neck. Ophelia thought to herself, I think, it's time to unleash the magic to kill that motherfucker. Cirice stood up and the white mist comes out of Ophelia's mouth. The ice quickly melted and she put it in the scabbard.

Cirice appeared and Viktor smirked, 'So, are you gonna haunt me?' Ophelia cleared her throat and ordered Papa, Cirice and the ghouls. 'I need your magic to me. To take him down.' She used her telekinetic powers to knock Viktor down to the floor. The ghouls use their auras, floating towards her. Papa screwed his face in pain and tried to bring his energy up. Cirice's ice aura floats to Ophelia. She looked at Papa and she encouraged him. 'You can do it, Papa. For me.' He nodded and his black aura floats up from his hand to Ophelia.

The auras spin around her and said the spell that she read from the Library. 'Praeterea, omnes virtutes simul, et facies mihi factum criminalibus.' Then, the auras went inside her soul.

She raised her arms up, stare at Viktor as he about to escape and she use the mind control to make him walk to the wall, at the far end of the stall. He tried to break free, but he can't. The auras build up and the smoke of different colours, all over her hands.