Chapter 20: Rescue Mission

Two weeks later, Ghost is ready to rescue Ophelia. They use the tour bus to get to outside Stockholm, where Papa saw the passage way to Libido Furorque in his vision.

The tour bus stopped from been seen and Special silent everyone for him to hear who is guard the passage way. He hears one person guarding the doorway. He alerted them and they quietly exit the bus. Papa lead the way and he raise his hand to order the army to stop. Papa quietly patted Special's shoulder and whispered, 'Do your thing.' Special nods to Papa and walk to the guard.

The guard spotted him, quickly walked towards Special and shouted, 'Hej! I'm arresting you for-.' His sentence cut off and Special reached his hand out. Suddenly, the guard felt the agonising pain in his head. He fell to his knees, hands on his head and screamed. Earth slowly walked to the guard with his hammer. He gripped his hammer tight and swing to the guard's skull. The guard collapsed, dead by a single blow.

Special signalled Papa that it's clear. Papa beckoned the army with his arm to follow him. They quietly single-filed through the tunnel. 

Special raised his hand to stop the army going further. He hears two more guards, patrolling the doorway, with ear pieces. He turned around and nod to Luna. She gathered her bag of technology gadgets and pulled out a destructive box for disconnecting the communications. She twists the dials and hear the perfect frequency. She pushed the red button and the guards screamed on the high-pitched ear pieces. Suddenly, Alpha used his telekinetic powers to make the guards bash their heads and knock out.

Meanwhile, Melody has been alerted from her personal guard. 'They're here.' She took a deep breath and yelled, 'PREPARE!' Suddenly, thousands of knights and warriors rushed into the grand hall. They knelt down to her. She ordered, 'Remember the training! Make sure that they are dead!' 'Yes, your majesty.' They said in a mono tone. 'Now. FIGHT!' She ordered the warriors and knights. They stood up and ran through the open doors to the outside of the castle.

Ophelia heard the rambles and shouting of Melody's army. She got all the dark lords' souls. Satan explain the plan. Use your powers and training to defeat Melody and her army. She must go to Hell for her crimes. Ophelia paced along the window and praying for protecting Ghost.

Suddenly, she got a vision. She saw five Nameless Ghouls die and her dying from the extremely powerful cursed drug that the person with healing factor will have a slow and painful death. With Papa holding her, crying.

She returned to the present and collapsed to the floor, crying. Lilith comfort her. We saw your vision. We'll help you. Ophelia nods and got up.

She ran to the door and try to open it. Behemoth suggested, I'll help ya. Her eyes turned dark grey and Behemoth use her body to ram the iron door open. The guard who stood the door behind him and fly across the hallway and lie flat, unconscious. She got out of the room, grab a sword nearby from the armoury figure and ran along the hallway.

Meanwhile, Papa felt Ophelia's emotions. He knows she's here. Ghost army take down knights, bodyguards and warriors. They ran through the lamplit streets and made it by the castle gates. Simon take several steps forward and he slowly transforming into a demonic dragon.

The guards looked terrified and Simon breath fire to them and quickly burned to death. Luther ordered him, 'Tear the gates down.' Simon nods and with his claws, he ripped the gates. He lifted the gates over his head and throw to the tall buildings nearby. As Simon slowly return to normal, Papa commanded, 'Let's get to that castle and find Ophelia. Kill any enemies along the way.' They nodded and ran to the doors.

Ophelia carefully listen to anyone who is near. She hides in the corner and she heard a man, panting. She turned, she looked at him with one eye and she heard his thoughts. I can't believe that it's a battle happening. I'm free from her cruelty. She slowly walked towards the man and he shrieked. She hushed him and he rocks back and forth on the floor.

Lilith's soul is controlling Ophelia's body and her eyes turned glowing sea green. She kneeled down beside the man and she put her hand on his head. She used a spell in an unknown language and the man slowly become calmer and happier. He thanked her, stood up and ran behind her. She stood up and Ophelia returned. 'Thanks, Lilith.' No problem. She walked to the corner of the hallway and been spotted by the guards.

She felt scared as the guards charging towards her. She took a long deep breath and use her sonic scream to push and deafen the guards.

She continues screaming, ran to them and slice their heads with the sword. Ophelia felt good doing it. She continues running.

Ghost army tried to open the doors, but it won't budge. Robin walked to the door, rubbing their hands, put their face by the door handles and use their fire breath to melt it. It worked. Alpha patted their back and Earth kicked the doors open. They entered the grand hall and it's empty.

Ophelia heard Ghost has got in. She stumbled across the spiral staircase. She hears the guards from above. Lucifer helped out and Ophelia's eyes turned into purple. He used the sword and make it very dark with black mist around it. As the guards coming down from the spiral staircase, Lucifer positioned into a stance.

The guard spotted Ophelia and got scared with the eyes. Lucifer swing the sword and cut the guards' waists. They screamed and collapsed dead. They spasmed with their bodies been cut in half.

Ophelia returned and thanked Lucifer. Anytime. Let's get moving.

Ghost army scanned the grand hall. Special heard someone running and warned everyone. They formed a circle and weld their weapons. Then, Melody appeared, clapping her hands.

Papa asked her in his loud voice, 'Where is Ophelia!?' 'She's in her room, not getting out.' She chuckled. She slowly walked down the stairwell and Lisa in her fallen angel form shouted to Melody. 'You damaged all of us, when Ophelia is being taken away!' 'You miss the point, dear. She is my slave. She doesn't want to return to Ghost. She wants me.' Melody acknowledged them.

'Not anymore.' The booming voice echoed the grand hall. They turned to the voice and they saw Ophelia on the top of a staircase. Papa felt relieved. Ophelia looked at Melody and shouted, 'You were a member of the clergy. You always an attention seeker. Always a brat.' Melody felt offended. 'Well, you're right about one thing.'

She clicked her fingers and suddenly two warriors appeared and catch Ophelia. She wriggled, violently. 'Get off me!' In a flash, they transported to Melody. With a collar Ophelia still wore, her brain forced her to kneel before Melody. 'What are you doing!?' Papa demanded an explanation. Melody grinned at him, put her hand on Ophelia's jaw to make open her mouth and Melody put the pills in Ophelia's mouth.

Asmodeus got a plan, I got this. Done it many times. Melody quickly grab Ophelia's shirt to pull her up and forcefully kiss. Cirice noticed the new power on Ophelia and whispered to Luther.

Papa felt heart broken and Luther whispered to Papa. 'She got all of the Dark Lords' souls. See the marks on her arms?' Papa nodded. 'They somehow helped her. And I think Asmodeus knows what to do.' Papa felt relieved after hearing what Cirice said to Luther.

As Melody kiss Ophelia, Asmodeus lifted the pills up from Ophelia's stomach and into Melody's mouth. Melody opened her eyes with shock, stopped kissing and spit out the pills. She looked at Ophelia with a red-orange eyes and shouted, 'What the fuck, slave!?'

Asmodeus chuckled. 'This is not the way to treat her like that. It's a crime.' Melody looked at Ophelia's eyes. As Ophelia blinked, the red-orange eyes changed to black. Melody freaked out.

Belial raised his voice to Melody, 'You found guilty, for your violent action against Ghost and use illegal drugs that banned from the government!' Melody fall to her knees and cried. Ophelia got a bad feeling about this. Melody suddenly, laughed and yelled, 'GET THEM!'