Chapter 25: Prime Mover

In August, Ophelia lie in bed, exhausted. Lisa stay by Ophelia's side. Sister Imperator always checking on Ophelia every day.

Ghost has got back from two festivals and Papa felt sad that, in the end of September, it's going to be his last time leading the band after two years. He entered the chamber and saw Ophelia, sleeping. He quietly walked to the bed and lie next to her. He put his hand on her stomach and feel the baby kicked. He smiled and whispered, 'Hey, little one. I want you to be brave like mommy. You are special like her. And you'll be like daddy, beautiful and loving.'

Ophelia moved a bit and opened her eyes. She looked at Papa, smiling at her bump. She put her hand on his and whispered, 'Hey, Papa. How's the festivals? Enjoy Bloodstock?' He nods. She felt the kick and giggled. 'It's okay little one. We can't wait to see you soon.'

Sister Imperator knocked and entered. She politely asked Ophelia, 'Are you alright?' 'Yeah. We think that, this one is gonna be like us.' Ophelia answered with a smile. Sister Imperator smiled as well.

'For our last two days of concerts, would you like to come and watch us?' Papa offered Ophelia. She took a deep breath and answered, 'Yeah. I remind myself the time that, we're in America last year. Great times.' Papa smiled and kiss her.

'I'll help you with that. And Papa, go to the rehearsals for the last shows.' Sister Imperator suggested. He nods and kiss Ophelia once more, before heading off. Ophelia waved and he exit the chamber.

Sister Imperator sat on the chair beside Ophelia. She holds Ophelia's hand and whispered, 'Everything is going to be alright. When they were born, you'll have a new chapter of your life.' Ophelia smiled and thanked Sister Imperator for everything since she got into the Ministry of Ghost last year. 'You're welcome, dear. You'll show that little one, everything you know about this world.' Sister Imperator replied with prospective idea.

Next month, the last couple of concerts are in theme parks in Swedish cities. First in Stockholm and Ghost are in Gothenburg for the final show and the tour ends.

After the stage set up and getting ready for the night, Papa felt anxious, backstage. Ophelia calm him down and said, 'Do what you do. Make this concert the best thing they'll remember.' He thanked her and the artist liaison entered the dressing room. 'Five minutes, sir.' They kiss and Papa walked to the stage.

Square Hammer played and Ophelia stood by the stage with Kyle. 'How's the baby going?' He asked her. She answered, 'The little one is doing well. I can't wait to be a mother.' Kyle hugged her and she hugged him back.

Monstrance Clock played and Ophelia and Kyle dancing, happily. The quiet chorus played and Ophelia sang along, smiling. As Papa and the ghouls stood on the monitors, two big guys charging at Papa and drag him off the stage. Ophelia's jaw dropped and quickly walk to him. As Kyle about to get after her, he saw the old version of Papa and he knows that it's Papa Emeritus Zero, Papa Emeritus III's father. He quickly ran as the ghouls ran and walked off the stage.

'Let me go, at once!' Papa demanded. Two guys throw him into the dressing room floor and pass the letter to him, before they left. Ophelia entered, panting and asked him, 'Are you alright? What happened?' He read the letter and tear fell from his eyes. She walked to him and sat beside him. She grabs the letter and she got a vision once again. She saw Papa dead in the morgue with his brothers. The voices whispering that the new leader is near and Papa Nihil have to kill his sons. She returned to the present and pulled a shock face with goose bumps. Papa notice with his heart felt her emotions. 'It's been a while since you got a vision. What is it you see?' He asked her. She tried to get the words out, but she can't. It's too much for her.

Kyle entered and said, panting, 'Papa, your father-.' He saw Ophelia crying and he kneel. 'What happened?' 'She got a vision of the future.' Kyle's eyes widened and gasped. Kyle and Papa hugged her.

Papa Nihil entered with a walking stick and the oxygen mask, guided by George. He sat on the chair and chuckled. 'Well, well, well. Your actions are inappropriate for too long, son.' Papa III looked up and shouted, 'I can't help it!' Ophelia hushed him while hugging. Papa Nihil greeted her. 'It's nice to meet you, at last.' She turned her head and bowed. He noticed her baby bump and congratulate her. 'Congratulations for having a new member of the family. When is it due?' 'December, Papa Nihil.' She quickly answers. He nods of curiosity. He stood up slowly and wheezed, 'You all better get to the coaches. It's time to get home.' He walks off with George.

Papa still crying and Ophelia hugged him, tight. 'C'mon, Papa. Let's go.' He stood up and help Ophelia get up. He guides her to the coach and set off back to Linköping.

In December, Ophelia is about to give birth. Papa pacing back and forth while hearing her, screaming. He's worried about her and the baby.

As Ophelia screamed for the last push, the baby is out. Lisa hold the baby while Sister Imperator carefully cut the cord. The baby cried and Ophelia smiled. Papa heard the baby cry and entered the chamber. He rushed to her, hold her hand and kiss her.

Lisa clean the baby and wrapped in a blanket. She passes it to Sister Imperator and she announced the gender. 'It's a boy.'

They gasped and smiled. Sister passed the baby boy to Ophelia's arms. She whispers with happiness, 'Hello, little man.' He cried. Papa lifted the baby off Ophelia's arms, rock him and sang softly.

If you have ghost

You have everything

If you have ghost

You have everything

You can say anything you want

And you can do anything you want to do

If you have ghost

You have anything

The baby began to stop crying and fell asleep. Ophelia smiled at them. 'C'mon. Let me see him.' He walked to her and she asked him, 'What do we want to call him?'

'Well, he'll name after me. Emeritus. Do you have a middle name?'

'Charlie.'

'Perfect. Emeritus Charlie.'

They smiled at Baby Emeritus, sleeping. Ophelia is about to fell asleep and Sister Imperator took him from Ophelia's arms into the crib, beside her.

Papa walked to the crib and rock it for little Emeritus to sleep more. He whispered, 'You'll be like me soon. You'll have a great future ahead. Just you wait.' Papa walked around the bed, snuggle beside Ophelia and whispered, 'Well done. You're a mother. Be proud.' He fell asleep and she smiled.

***Well, they had a bouncing baby boy. It's going to be a happy ending. Or is it?***

***Ophelia got a vision of Papa and his brothers, dead. And a new thing that the voices whispering the exact plan for the next upcoming album. Would it be a false alarm or for real? Stay tuned in the next chapter.***