Chapter 23: Death Knell

Days had past. As Sister Imperator put her hand on Ophelia's arm, Ophelia twitches a bit. She shrieked. 'Oh my god! Papa, she coming back!' His eyes lit up and ran to Ophelia. He grabbed her hand and whispered, 'Come back, Ghuleh. We are home.' Ophelia began to returned to the living. She slowly opened her eyes and all she can see, is blurry.

'I...I thought I was dead.' She groaned. Papa smiled and squeeze her hand, tight. Ophelia tilt her head to her right side and saw a blurred skeleton face. She immediately recognised Papa. 'P-Papa?' He carefully hugged her and helped her sat up.

She touched her cheek and felt a tear. She looked at Papa and whispered, 'Your tears, removed my curse and the drug in my veins.' He cried everyday and his tears always landed on her skin.

Her vision began to clear and cried. Papa hugged her, tight. 'I'll tell the clergy the news and set a ceremony to the late Nameless Ghouls.' Sister Imperator suggested. Papa nods and Sister Imperator exit the chamber.

Ophelia remembered that five Nameless Ghouls are dead. It's because of her. She put them in danger. She shouldn't have got into Ghost in the first place. She curled up into a ball and cried.

Papa hugged her and she wailed. 'It's all my fucking fault! I should have not been here!' He hushed her and whispered. 'It's okay. Not your fault at all. I still miss them. Before that day, they had dreams of them died and willing to protect you and the Ministry.'

She slowly calms down and wipe her tears off her face. He helped her get off the bed, guided her to the wardrobe and help her change into a fresh Nameless Ghoul suit.

After she got dressed, Papa changed in his gown and mitre and instructed her. 'After this ceremony, I want you to search for the new Nameless Ghouls with Special for the next few tours. I want you to be with me on stage, but it's your choice.' She nods and they went off to the Nave for a funeral. She doesn't want to perform next tour. She had enough for the crazy things happened.

Five coffins side by side in front of the altar, each with alchemical symbols. Cathedral bells ringing. Sisters silently crying.

Papa appeared with his gown and mitre. Special and Ophelia stood beside Papa. He echoed voice rings in the nave. 'We are here today, to say goodbye, to the great people that helped the Ministry and face the battles. They sacrificed their lives, to make Ghost even better. Like my brothers before me. They bring it to metalheads and fans alike. Our legacy will make them remember the greatness from us. And alas, their time had ended. Let us pray.'

Everyone put their hands together and prayed:

Weave us a mist,

Fog weaver,

Hide us in shadow,

Unfathomable wall-less maze,

A secular haze,

nemA

Ophelia pour a tear and fell to the floor. Everyone put their heads up and Papa thanked them. 'Thank you for coming to this ceremony. Let us go to the graveyard for the burials.' The people on the pew stood up and walked to the doorway, crying.

Ophelia got flashbacks and froze in place. Papa turn his head to her and whispered, 'Ghuleh? Are you okay?' Her tears fell down her cheeks and cried. She couldn't breathe. Kyle joined in and instructed her to take deep breaths. 'Breathe in. Breathe out.' She slowly did and still crying of the flashbacks.

Papa hugged her and whispered, 'Go to our chamber and I'll be there after this. Okay?' She nods and Kyle guides her to the doors and through the hallway.

Thirty minutes later, she had a nap and Papa quietly entered the chamber. He quietly walked to the bed and carefully poked her to wake up. 'Ghuleh. Wakey, wakey.' She slowly opened her eyes and the iris changed to red.

'Don't worry, Papa. She's resting after that ceremony meltdown.' Satan whispered. He sat up and put his hand onto Papa's shoulder. 'She's having a tough time. We are looking after her. Lilith is helping her with a happy place.' He informed Papa.

Papa started crying and Ophelia returned and said, 'I'm here, Papa. I love you.'

Then, the bells toll. She tried to forget about the ghouls' passing and end up having another flashback. Papa hugged her, and they cry together.

Next day, Ophelia contacted the musicians are going to the auditions for being Nameless Ghouls. Everything went planned. Kyle and the clergy talking about the next tour. Starts in the UK then to Europe.

The new members have been through the ritual and they became the official Nameless Ghouls with the same powers as previous ghouls got.

After one month and a half of rehearsals, everything is ready. As they about to go to the coaches, Ophelia stopped Papa and give him the news.

'Um... Papa, I'm pregnant.' He gasped and hugged her. 'That's great news, Ghuleh!' Sister Imperator felt happy about the news. She walked to them and said to Ophelia, 'You better say goodbye to Papa before he goes off to the UK.' Ophelia nods and hugged Papa for the last time before he returns. She asked him, 'Which towns and cities are you going to?' 'Well, London is one of them. Many other places and we thought, we are going to your home town of Brighton.' He answered. Her eyes widened and smiled. He kissed her and walked to the coach.

She couldn't believe that Ghost is going to Brighton for the first time. She waved the clergy goodbye as they set off to the airport.

She about to be sick and Lisa quickly guide her to the chamber and to the bathroom where she vomits on the toilet. Lisa rubbed Ophelia's back and comfort her, 'You'll feel like that for nine months. I have two brothers and two sisters. I've seen my mum like that. You'll get there.'

Ophelia wondered if it's a boy or a girl. She'll find out, eventually.

***Sorry for the wait. I've been busy with exams and stuff.***

***Well, Ophelia is having a baby. How can she cope without Papa while he is on tour? Stay tuned in the next chapter.***