Chapter 13: The Battle of Satan's Sin Part 1

After 2 months on tour, they are finally at the last city, Brooklyn, New York. Like every venue they been, soundcheck, play couple of songs and then the break. 

Cirice sense something and whispered to Ophelia, 'There is someone coming with his gang. It's Viktor Woods. He was Papa's best friend and an ex-boyfriend of Air. He murdered me, right in front of Papa and the ghouls with the black hooded cloak.' Ophelia gasped and replied, 'That's why Luther is getting a blind revenge. He thought it's Papa's fault, but it's Viktor's fault. He is responsible for your murder, for fuck sake.' 'I know. He's also a criminal. He does drugs, scandals, trafficking, fights, you name it.'

'I wonder why he does that.'

'He was close with Papa and then been pulled away by me and Luther. He is my brother.' Ophelia's eyes widened and remembered the letter. 'I think, I'll teach him a lesson of who's to blame.' She smirked at Cirice. 'Great idea. With your powers, no one can stop you.' She replied. Ophelia giggled and Papa sat beside her. 'What are you two talking about?' He politely asked. 'It's okay, Ophelia. You can tell him.' Cirice encouraged her. She took a deep breath and answer his question. 'Cirice sense...... Viktor and his gang, gonna be in Kings Theatre tonight. Ready to attack.' Papa got anxious and hold Ophelia's hand, tight. 

Cirice put her ghostly hand on her shoulder and he felt the cold. He smiled and sighed, 'I know, Cirice. You are helping us. We are grateful for it.' Cirice smiled and pour a tear from her eye. 'She's crying.' Ophelia informed him. He smiled and they went back to the Kings Theatre.

Kyle is by the stage with the sound people. Ophelia prayed for protection. Then the lights dim and the crowd screamed. Alpha whispered in her ear, 'I saw a group of black-hooded people in the balcony. We'll keep an eye on them. Anything out of place, let us know. Okay?' She nodded and he walked to the stage. The crowds went wild as they play Square Hammer. She walked to the stage and play with the ghouls.

Kyle smiled at Ophelia and give thumbs up. She smiled back and dance along to Secular Haze. Papa appeared and sang the verse. Ophelia felt paranoid and for a good reason. She tried to block the paranoid feeling, but she can't. Papa felt her emotions in his heart and thought to himself after the chorus. Why she is paranoid? As the second chorus start, she saw the black hooded man stood up, pull the gun out, put the ammo on and aim at Papa. She had no idea what to do. 

Cirice appeared in front of her and shouted, 'Use your psychic ability to protect him! Picture him in your head!' She nodded and think of Papa in her mind. And then, BANG! The gun has fired. Papa looked up and saw the hooded figure with the gun on his hands. Everyone stopped playing and look up. The crowd gasped and screamed in fear. They ran to exit the auditorium. The hooded people stay put.

Papa looked down and saw the bullet that being shot. He turned his head to Ophelia and thought to himself that she can read his mind. New superpower? Cirice told you? She nodded and another shot. But this time, it's on Ophelia. Hit on her left shoulder. She screamed in pain and Papa ran to her. The hooded figures jumped down from the balcony level to the stalls. 

Papa panicked and order Omega to heal Ophelia. As he got to her, the bullet pushed out by itself. And no blood spilled. She signed of relieve. She got the healing factor. Papa clicked his fingers and a buff of black smoke appeared around him. He quickly changed to his suit.

Water and Special appeared with weapons. Ophelia, Alpha and Omega remove the guitars and hand it to the guitar tech. Earth and Air walked to them. The others ran and everyone grab their weapons.