Chapter 19: Hell's Council

After Lilith appeared in Hell, her brothers are talking about Ophelia and the situation. 'We need to make a plan for her. She can't do it on her own.' Satan acknowledged the council. Lilith walked towards the table and the demon in his judge outfit spoke, 'Well, she's not worthless. Like you said, Satan. She is special to us. And to Papa and Ghost lot.' 'Belial is right. She is their Ghost Warrior and our Omen One.' Beelzebub added.

Satan paced side to side, thinking. Lilith made a point, 'She can trust us. She struggled to trust people. From her biological family and bullies.' The other demon in his posh, red suit turned around from the window and sighed, 'We saw her perform with them and the fans love her, very much.'

The big hippo-like creature growled. 'I know Behemoth. She deserves revenge, but we need a plan.' Satan calmed Behemoth down. The red suited demon huffed and Lilith scowled, 'Lucifer, drop that attitude.' He shrugged his shoulders and replied, 'I can't help it. It's my narcissistic nature. Since God banish me to Hell.'

'That's why Ghost wrote songs about you.' Belial sang with a smirk. Lucifer get furious and chased Belial around the room. 'Pack it in, you two.' Satan tell Lucifer and Belial off.

Lilith stepped in. 'I think it's time to be with her. For her benefit and the future battles.' Behemoth growled in his deep voice, 'That's a good idea, sister.' 'I don't think it's a good idea.' Satan scolded the idea. Beelzebub point out about Ophelia's ability. 'She got the power that talk to spirits, like us. And Cirice controlled her.' Satan had doubts about it. Lucifer gave up the chase and walked to the table, breathless.

Lilith slapped her hands on the table and shout at Satan, 'C'mon, Satan! This is a right choice for her! She can't continue like that! She'll... you know. Kill herself.' Satan still concern about it.

Then, the final demon entered the room in his nightgown loosen and tight, black shorts. 'Ah. Asmodeus. You finally arrive for a change.' Satan greet him. Asmodeus yawned, 'Sorry I'm late. Just dating a mortal woman. And oh my god, she's hot!' 'That's outrageous!' Belial gasped. Lilith stop the argument. 'Please stop that. We need to talk about Ophelia.' Asmodeus remembered it and explain the point. 'She is a special woman. I know that you have deep doubts about it, Satan. I agree with Lilith and the others. It's time to be with her.'

Satan secretly has agoraphobia. He doesn't want to leave Hell. He is too scared to go out, without taking his medication, as he supposes to or no longer than five minutes. Lilith stroked his back and whispered, 'I know that you got that fear. You overcome it when you meet Ophelia face to face.' He looked at her and thanked her. 'Well. Thanks for that. Good job you are a Saint of Mental Illness and Disabilities.' She smiled of gratefulness.

Satan took a deep breath and made a decision. 'I think, it's time to be with her.' Lilith and Beelzebub smiled. Lucifer clapped his hands of happiness and Behemoth cheered. Satan is still scared about leaving Hell. Lilith stroked his arm and whispered, 'Ophelia will be your mother. She is good at looking after people like Papa, the fans and probably you.' Satan looked at her and cried. She hugged him to calm down.

'When are we doing it?' Lucifer arrogantly asked Satan. Lilith pulled her angry face and yelled, 'UNTIL HE DECIDES WHAT HAPPEN NEXT!' Satan waved his hand around to stop the fighting. 'When I'm ready to face the outside world again.' Lucifer looked impatient. 'C'mon, Lucifer. Let's see how many prayers we got, today.' Belial suggested. Lucifer nods and they exit the room.

Lilith let go and asked Satan, 'Ready to tell Ophelia the plan?' He nodded and she clicked her fingers to teleport to Ophelia. 

It's night time in Libido Furorque and Ophelia is fast asleep. They slowly walked towards the bed and Lilith gently tap Ophelia's shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Lilith and Satan. She sat up and asked them, 'What happens now?' 'We are going to... um.' Satan cut off the sentence. He walked away, holding his tears and Lilith continued the sentence. 'We are giving you a new power. Our souls are going to live with you.' Ophelia looked anxious and about to cry.

Satan calm his fear down and walked to Ophelia. 'It's okay. You have a gift of a medium. And with our marks, we protect and help you.' Lilith added. Satan took a deep breath and said, 'We are doing this, for your protection.' Ophelia calmed down and thanked them.

Ophelia carefully scan Satan's actions and noticed he breathe deeply. 'Are you anxious, because you left Hell?' She politely asked him. He nods. She opened her arm to give Satan a hug. He began to cry and Ophelia hushed his cries.

Satan somehow, calmed down from Ophelia's caring heart. He began to feel more confident than ever. He looked at Ophelia with a smile and thanked her.

Lilith cleared her throat and asked him, 'Satan. Can you be with her for the rest of your life until her last breath?' He took a deep breath and answered, 'Yeah. Let's do this.' Ophelia felt worried about it. 'It's gonna be alright, sweet heart. I'll perform a spell to make his mark on your arm and he'll be a soul inside you. He'll help you when anything is a problem.' Lilith explained. Ophelia nods for understanding the process.

Ophelia put her right arm out, Lilith rolled Ophelia's sleeve, placed her hand on Ophelia's forearm and cast an ancient spell of unknown language. Ophelia felt the painful scratch and silently screamed. Satan put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her. Ophelia saw Satan's mark on her arm slowly form. It stopped as Lilith finished the spell. Ophelia took a closer look at the mark and relieved it's there. Satan slowly formed into a mist and Lilith explained. 'We done this a lot with other Omen Ones and with your superpower, makes it easier.' Satan's red mist quickly floats towards Ophelia and into her mouth. She gasped as the mist got in.

Her whole body collapsed. Lilith whispered, 'Satan? Are you there?' She saw a shift of Ophelia's body. Ophelia slowly sat up with her eyes closed. She cracked her eyes open and it's changed into red. She said in a different voice and person. 'Yeah, Lilith. I'm here.' Lilith relieved that Satan successfully done it. Lilith ordered him, 'Satan. Make sure she is safe. She will look after you, like a mother would.' He nodded his head. 'Will do, sister.' 'I'm getting back to Hell and tell brothers about this. See you later.' Lilith said a goodbye before she disappeared into smoke.

Ophelia returned with her green eyes, as she blinked. She snuggled into the mattress and blanket and Satan whispered in her head, Goodnight, Ophelia. 'Goodnight, Satan.'

***Oh boy! By next few chapters, is gonna be a blood bath. Stay tuned.***