Chapter 22: Dark Lords' Battle Line Part 2

Lisa helped Holly get up and ran towards Kyle and the others by the staircase. The grand hall shakes violently that everyone stumbling to the floor.

Ophelia continued using her sonic scream, her collar shattered and Melody dropped her staff and fell over to the floor. 'What is this?' Melody demand an explanation. Ophelia stopped her scream, blinked and her eyes changed into all the colours of dark lord's eyes.

'It's time to send you to Hell. Where you belong.' They said at the same time. They raised their arms and the guards and warriors turned into dust.

Melody tried to get up, but Ophelia used her mind control to make Melody stay down.

The dark lords' souls are out of Ophelia and surround Melody. Ophelia looked at Papa and ordered him. 'Say the Con Clavi Con Dio line with me!' He nods and the music played around the grand hall. The bridge came on and Ophelia tap her heel on the beat. The dark lords, Ophelia and Papa said the line from that song.

Sathanas

We are one

Out of three

TRINITY!

After the bassline played, she screamed for making a demonic portal beneath Melody's feet. Melody's eyes widened and shrieked, 'I will get my revenge! You'll see!' 'It won't be that easy.' Ophelia smirked.

Melody fell into the portal and into Hell she goes.

Dark lords' souls returned to Ophelia's body and she collapsed in pain. Papa rushed to her. She screamed in agony and tears fell down her cheeks. He hugged her and whispered, 'It's over. You did it.' 'Nnnnnaaaa!' She screamed of her veins burning.

Then, she gets flashback of everything that happened to her. She can't take it anymore. 'I shouldn't have been through like this! I should have kill myself!' She wailed in pain and Papa hushed her. 'I'm here for you. We are all here for you.'

She continued screaming as Kyle and the other slowly walked towards Papa and Ophelia. 'She's gonna die.' Cirice told Luther about the drug in Ophelia. He gasped and cried. Papa saw Luther cried and knows that Cirice told him, Ophelia will die.

He placed his fingers on her neck for a pulse and is slowing down. His mind went racing. She put her hand on his cheek and hold her screaming. 'It's okay to cry.' He hugged her tight and she said the last words to him. 'I love you, Papa. Always.'

She draws her last breath and Papa yelled, 'GHULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!' He cried, hysterically.

Special ordered Luna, 'Radio the clergy.' She nods and used her walkie talkie to George the tour manager. 'George. Gather the clergy to pick bodies up. Over.' 'Copy. We're on our way. Over.' He replied.

Kyle fell to his knees and cry. Luther hugged Kyle for comfort.

Ten minutes later, the clergy arrived with stretchers. The sisters helped the others who are wounded. The clergy carefully place the Nameless Ghouls' bodies into the stretcher and zip the body bags up to cover the damage.

George walked to Papa and politely asked him, 'Is she dead too?' Papa nods violently. George beckoned the clergy to use the stretcher and Papa raised his arm and said, 'I'll carry her. No need for that.' George let Papa do that.

He carefully lifted Ophelia's lifeless body and slowly walked to the broken door, crying. Special rubbed Papa's back for comfort and followed him to the tour bus.

Lisa lost her best friend. Luna tried to make Lisa happy by eating ice cream. It cheered her up a bit though.

Penelope looked at Papa crying over Ophelia's body. It reminded her of when she was a baby. Her father, the king abandoned her to the Ministry of Ghost. Sister Imperator looked after her since. She walked to Papa and rubbed his back. 'Are you okay, Papa?' He nods and sobs. 'I lost her. I'm abandoned.'

She holds her tears of her past. She holds his hand and whispered, 'She'll return. I know she will. She's a fighter.' Papa believed her.

They got back to the cathedral and Sister Imperator rushed with sisters to help them out. Papa carried Ophelia's body and everyone stopped and gasped. He slowly walked through the hallway and into his chamber.

He put her body on the bed and he kneel beside her. His head on the bed, crying. A knock on the door and Special entered with food. 'I'm not hungry.' Papa declare the offer and Special put the tray of food on the desk, just in case.

He bowed and exit the chamber. Papa continued crying.

Cirice appeared and detected a last power on him. She let him figure it out.

Papa stood up, lean over and stuttered. 'G-G-Ghuleh. You a-are a world to me. I-I-I never felt so lonely, until you arrived last year. I c-can't go on without you.'

His tear drop fell into Ophelia's cheek and sunk in the skin. He leans closer the Ophelia for a final kiss. Another knock and Sister Imperator entered. 'Have dinner while I look after her. You need the energy for the next tour.'

He turned his head to her and nods. He walked to the desk and eat his dinner. Sister Imperator sat on the chair beside Ophelia.

***Oh no! Ophelia is dead. How can Papa cope without her? Will she return to the living? Let's find out in the next chapter.***