0.7

R e g r e t s
_____

"AMELIA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE."

Sniffing she rubs her eyes.

"Nial-I'm sorry-"

Gripping the door with his jaw clenched he shook his head "Get the fuck off my property Amelia my wife! Is sleeping upstairs and I don't need this shit anymore."

Whimpering she sniffs again "Nial, I'm pregnant."

With wide eyes he breaths out "You're lying, it's not mine." He shakes his head in denial.

"Nial, the baby is yours I was only with you!"

Rubbing his faces he backs away. "Thats impossible Amelia, we always used protection fuck!"

"Nial I can't do this on my own, I love you, you need to be with me!"

Scoffing he grits hit teeth "I don't want this baby Amelia and I sure as hell don't want you! I love my wife and I'm not leaving her or getting a divorce that's final!"

Their heads both snap up once they hear a slam of a door "No-Shit! Liv baby!"

He slams the door shut ignoring her pleads as she slams on the door and runs up the stairs skipping a step.

Reaching her door he slams his palms rapidly against the wood "Livy-baby I'm sorry I love you! I don't want her! Please open the door please!"

He sobs falling to the floor. He knew what he did. He hated himself. He got his mistress pregnant and he knows the second he falls asleep his wife, his love, will leave. He couldn't handle that.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
I just had to write this asap. Lmao I was writing this during math class and almost got caught, the things I do. ♡