1.4

G o o d b y e s
______

OLIVIA WASHED UP IN ANTONIOS BATHROOM AND STARTED COLLECTING HER BELONGINGS.

Olivia was happier than usual today. A glow was now present on her face along with her actually wanting to dress up to feel pretty again. Something Nial didn't help with.

Grabbing her bag she walked out of the bathroom to be greeted with a shirtless Antonio.

Olivia always loved his body. His tan large build, his eight packs she always loved to trail her fingernails down.

"Hey Livy."

Smiling she threw her hair behind her shoulder and walked toward him. "I'm ready."

Antonio grins "You sure love?"

Nodding she holds his large hand in hers "I'm positive."

After they both get done getting ready Antonio dives her back to the mansion she once called home.

Antonio would be back for her at night, but for now Olivia needed to do what she should have done along time ago.

Opening the large door she walks in quietly hoping she wouldn't catch him, but she was too late "Liv!"

Nial runs down the stairs looking like a mess. His hair is in different places, his eyes blood shot, and he looked tired.

"Liv!" Reaching her he pulled her into an embrace holding her hair in one hand and her waist in the other in tight grips, hoping she wouldn't leave again. Little did he know.

"Where have you been? I missed you so much. I'm so sorry I'm so fucking sorry."

Tensing under him she slowly pushed him away. He noticed her, she looked better, much better.

"Liv-"

"Nial, I want a divorce."

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Guess where I wrote this chapter? English class! lmao I'm gonna get my phone taken away if I don't stop.