1.6

T i e d
___

NEITHER HAD TALKED TO ONE ANOTHER. NIAL DESPERATELY WANTED TO, BUT HE KNEW HE COULDN'T.

They were now a week later sitting across from each other. The papers were now getting finalized.

Nial dreaded this day. He didn't want her to leave him, she couldn't.

Olivia was a bit sad as well. Nial was her first husband, she loved him but she kept in her mind he ruined it for the both of them. Her mistake was letting it go on for too long.

Of course she would still love him, even after the things he did to her she couldn't just forgive him, but she could let him go for the better of them both.

"Okay Nial please sign here." Nial hesitantly grabbed the pen that felt as if it was fifty pounds. His sight was blurred from the tears he was holding back, he didn't want to cry in front of her.

As he wrote his signature he remembered all the times he showed her love, the times he screwed her over.

With a harsh sniff he pushed the paper away with his shaky hands and looked away as she quickly grabbed the pen and scribbly wrote down her signature.

He was amazed at how quickly she was to sign the papers. He at least thought she had some hesitance.

"Okay, that's all thank you."

Nial slowly gets up as Olivia rapidly grabs her bag and runs out of there. It was done now, he felt it.

He wanted to end everything. He hated himself for everything he did. He wanted her back, needed her back.

She was his everything. No one can understand.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Guess where I wrote this chapter? Spanish class! By the way, want more flashback chapters?