1.2

S m i l e

____

ANTONIO ROLLED OVER AND HUGGED THE BODY HE LONGED FOR. After the meetup, the last place Olivia wanted to go to was her home where he was waiting.

She was over it, she was over his cheating ways and what he was doing to her. Antonio helped her realize what he was doing to her and that is why she always went back to him.

"Thank you." Antonio smiles at the hearing of her small innocent voice.

"No problem beautiful." He presses his lips to her soft raven hair.

Their moment was interrupted by the ringtone coming from Olivia's phone. Nial had been constantly calling and texting her. All that read were lies, that's all they ever were to her.

"Are you staying the night?" Antonia runs his hands in her soft locks.

Sighing she moves into his touch "Sure" Olivia says sleepily.

Smiling at her he spoons her from behind. He wanted her back, he knew his biggest mistake was giving her to Nial. The man that ruined her.

Hearing her short breaths knowing she was sleeping he looked at her phone. It was filled to the top with text and missed calls from Nial.

Shaking his head he turned it off and fell into a bliss sleep knowing his love was back.

Nial ran his hand though his brown hair, something he tended to do when stressed.

He needed to know where she was, Olivia told him she would be back later that day and it was already midnight.

His thoughts ran to the worst picturing her fücking another man, it made his stomach turn and his heart clench just at the idea.

Nial knows Olivia wouldn't do that she was always the kind and innocent. Not anymore that is, he caused that.

Trying to call her once again he got sent to voicemail immediately. He fell on the couch with no tears left. The Italian man understood this was his doings and he all but prayed he can get his beautiful loving wife back.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
I don't know how to feel about this chapter.