IMPORTANT NOTE

I wanna say something really quick. I love when you guys set your emotions and opinions free on my books even if you say "it wasn't how I imagine" or "not a fan of the ending" Like yeah not everyone is going to agree on what I choose to do for MY book. But when it gets to the point when you guys start telling me reasons why my book sucked or to stop writing and other disheartening things it really sets me off. If you don't like MY book feel free to write your own or find another one to read, it's not necessary to write reasons why my plot was bad or why she did this or why he did this too fast. You see the authors name on this book? Yeah that's my username kimmy. I will write the book how I want and what style I want. I'm still a teen and not an adult so, sorry if it doesn't reach your standards but it reaches mine. And that's what matters I write for myself and the people that want to read it. Other who wanna discourage me can un follow and never come back. Thank you.

I'm going on this rant because I have seen more than I should of these kind of comments. I want to thank the ones that enjoy my stories and bring nothing but positivity and encouragement. You are the ones that make me want to write more. I love you.

[K I M M Y]