2.0

L o v e
__

AS THE WEEKS WENT ON NIAL COULDN'T.

Nial couldn't accept the fact that his Olivia was gone. Even after all these weeks, months.

He wanted her back, needed her back. He couldn't live. It's true what people say, you don't know what you have until you lose it. He understood. He fücking regretted every moment he wasn't with Olivia.

She deserved the world. Something he once gave her.

He knew Olivia wanted children, she wanted many and he did too. He would have one hundred children as long as they were with his love.

He often stopped across the street from Antonio's pent house hoping he would just get a glimpse of her.

He never did. Nial wanted to get on his knees and beg for her to come back. He wanted to beg for her to give him just one more chance.

But she couldn't, she gave far too many chances. He took advantage of them and in return he payed the consequences.

Picking up his phone slowly, he saw fifty messages from Amelia and ten missed calls. He called her a week earlier to inform her that he wanted no part in the baby's life or hers. He would pay child support but that's all.

The last he had heard from Noel was telling Nial that Amelia was going through with the abortion. She didn't want to get stretch marks because she wanted to pursue at being a model and she didn't want a child, ever. No surprise there.

Ignoring her calls he went straight to Olivia's messages. Her contact name stayed the same since high school, My Love.

Texting her a good morning message he smiled just thinking about her big hazel eyes in the morning blinking up at him.

He missed her so much. He missed running his hands through her soft black locks. Kissing her neck all the way down, down.

He made the biggest mistake of his life, and he was determined to fix it.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Sorry for not uploading so long loves, I have two days till finals and I am stressing out. Also when I do have free time I'm not in the writing mood and that just ruins the 'flow' of the story and makes it-bland.

[K I M M Y]